Bean's Diesel Blackout In The Country 2015

Blackout2015_zpservphnue.jpg

I will update with more info as it gets closer, but as always it will be a great time!

As of right now, unfortunately not. Insurance is giving us fits without having concrete barriers.

I haven't given up though, so I will update as soon as I hear either way.

As of right now, unfortunately not. Insurance is giving us fits without having concrete barriers.

I haven't given up though, so I will update as soon as I hear either way.

I can see that for sure... especially if the bozo that stays in the throttle long after crossing the center line in the gasser is allowed to run again!!! That guy was a complete idiot!!!! He almost hit the post and cable setup and that would have been very bad!!!

I'm sure we'll be there covering the event either way, just need to know if I should drive the Jetta or the Duramax...

Was quoted 23.00 a foot to get concrete barriers brought in, and thats not to buy them. So thats out for now. Not going to spend 15k on it right now just not worth, then there is still a chance the ins company wont let us do it anyway.

I have been told that they may bump the pull up to 4:00 due to weather. Just gossip until we get an official word from Bean.

Had a good time yesterday. Place was packed, dyno was busy, and rain held off for the pull. The burnout pad is always fun to spectate as well LOL

Had a good time yesterday. Place was packed, dyno was busy, and rain held off for the pull. The burnout pad is always fun to spectate as well LOL

Good hooks last night josh, I was a little excited last night lol. My first full pass in our truck after like 7 attempt in 3 years without something going to hell. Ha broke my curse

Yep. Had a great time. Congratulations to Josh on his 2.6 win. We didn't hang around after we finally got the truck loaded so I don't know how the other classes turned out. Good to see Kyle have a good pull, also.

Good hooks last night josh, I was a little excited last night lol. My first full pass in our truck after like 7 attempt in 3 years without something going to hell. Ha broke my curse

Thank you sir. Track wasn't tight enough for you guys to use all the power. Yours sounded good

Yep. Had a great time. Congratulations to Josh on his 2.6 win. We didn't hang around after we finally got the truck loaded so I don't know how the other classes turned out. Good to see Kyle have a good pull, also.

Thank ya sir. What did y'all break?

Thank ya sir. What did y'all break?

Pinion or yoke, not sure which, then gears. We left the tool box at the shop and couldn't remove the shield to get the drive shaft out. Couldn't pull the axles either, so we had to back her on the trailer. Not fun in the dark......

Heard you broke something in the front pulling 3.0.

Thank you sir. Track wasn't tight enough for you guys to use all the power. Yours sounded good

Thanks bud. That is part of pulling! Everybody gets to run on the same track, you did a fine job with it. I havent got to drive our truck in awhile, I'm still amazed how good this old hx60 will turn.

Pinion or yoke, not sure which, then gears. We left the tool box at the shop and couldn't remove the shield to get the drive shaft out. Couldn't pull the axles either, so we had to back her on the trailer. Not fun in the dark......

Heard you broke something in the front pulling 3.0.

Broke the front passenger stub shaft and the wheel about fell off haha. Had to drag it off with a fork lift

Had one heck of a time. Thank y'all for having us and can't wait to come back next year! Obviously no trophies were handed out but I got my own little one to bring back home..:(:eek: We put new ones in prior to coming down.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1445829909487.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445829909487.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
Back