BDP Winter Dyno day now with Sled Pull! Dec 4th- FIRE AND ICE

bdp

beans diesel performance
FIRE AND ICE

We have decided to include a Sled Pull with this years dyno day weather permitting of course on the sled pull, if it looks like its going to rain before hand we may just turn it into mud drags.

JP's Fine Swine will be there as usual with the awesome eats and of course the BDP Special sandwich.

There will be prizes but that has yet to be determined.

Coverage by Diesel World as usual.

Sled classes will be 2.6, 2.8 and OPEN runwhachabrung.

We will be charging to get in the gates this year since we have the sled pulls, its 10.00 and adult to get in. If for some reason there is only dynoing then there will be no charge to get in. Sled pulling is 40.00 to hook per class you want to run in with 100% pay back of the classes. 2.6 class will start at Noon, its winter time we have to get it over cause it will get cold when the sun goes down!

Dyno is 75.00 for 3 Pulls, it will be open when the first person arrives. Duallys have to pull the outside dual and we will make tools available for you to do so.

There will be more updates coming but this is the jist of it so far.

Liar..I've been twice or More.....Bad Crap happens when I come. Water in my Fuel, GTO in Water...Bad MoJo Man!

Oh yea. Its ready to go. We are going to Temple Hill Ky next week Tom Ya'll should try to go Too. Its a darn good pull. Starts at 1:00 pm Diesels are supposed to pull around 3:00. I don't remember if they are an hour ahead of us, But that means we can get home way before MIDNIGHT !!!!! I think its a 2 hr. drive from Clarksville.

Oh yea. Its ready to go. We are going to Temple Hill Ky next week Tom Ya'll should try to go Too. Its a darn good pull. Starts at 1:00 pm Diesels are supposed to pull around 3:00. I don't remember if they are an hour ahead of us, But that means we can get home way before MIDNIGHT !!!!! I think its a 2 hr. drive from Clarksville.

Bring Mr. Underwood with ya I got some purty pics today on my phone. :evil

Oh yeah Temple Hill is still central time! ;)

Yeah I pulled there earlier this summer.

Tried comin off the line with about 15lbs and the hitch 2" higher than normal.

Pogo stick...

Back