what injectors do i buy

constjim

Hey guys i need injectors, trucks smokes off idle but no fuel in oil yet want to get some 30% to 40% over injectors what brand do i buy?. i live in michigan was thinking about calling Merchant Automotive but not sure what to do,
MA's injectors are the same price as Industrial Injections and DDp's are about $100 more. Any advice would be helpfull

would you go with 30% over on a work truck you like to haul a** in. Eric said could also pick up a mile per gallon plus some power with the right tune. 30%"s cost 1k more than stock

would you go with 30% over on a work truck you like to haul a** in. Eric said could also pick up a mile per gallon plus some power with the right tune. 30%"s cost 1k more than stock

I would say anything under 45% will be fairly easy to tune and well suited for a DD/work truck.. Some say 60% on a DD but theres alot of variables to exactly were the limit is for your truck and driving characteristics to be content. Mostly tuning but also how the injectors were honed/tested plays a important role...

Can larger injectors be used if no tuner is installed? Will there be any gain? I have a friend with an LB7 that I believe needs a new set of injectors. He is not into tuning it other than stock and will pretty much just beat the truck as a work truck. He has no mods other than a magnaflow exaust.

They can be used with stock tuning, but they may haze at idle. For the money though he would be better off with a good EFI Live setup that will net more power than injectors on stock tuning and can be adjusted to fit his needs. On a Duramax my theory is once you have maxed out the tuning then look at nozzles for the added power.

Back