I beat Kermit

gentleman.....pushing it there.......scholar......WhOa now....C'mon rich the frog's head is gonna explode if we keep telling him how good he is!!! J/k....I'm to young to be banned......lol

So should I start filling up a tech forum? I know someone asked for a TSB area on another site.

Go for it Doug....You've provided a ton of info in the past! and I'm sure there will be more in the future to boot!!

dieselcowboy said:
Tim,

Beating up on reptiles is a sign of a warped mind!!!!!!!!!!!:dead-horse-fast2: :dead-horse-fast2: LOL LOL LOL
And a small pe..............well...you know.
Why else would he have the mid-life crisis car...and a 34' boat...gotta be compensating for something. LMFAO

Its only 32' and yes I am hung like a squirrel, but with 32' of bad ass boat, who cares. I still get mine!:thankyou2: LOL LOL

Dalpilot said:
Its only 32' and yes I am hung like a squirrel, but with 32' of bad ass boat, who cares. I still get mine!:thankyou2: LOL LOL

Based on the pics I have seen.......... I have to give him that one!!!! Lucky %&^^#$(**LOL LOL LOL

Pics aren't good enough for me...I'm going to Austin this summer to see if he tells the truth about Beastapalooza....
I'll report my findings here. LOL

You keep threatening, but I aint seen you down here yet. I guess with the new job you might actually be in Texas a little more often!

Back