Greg Hogue Comp461 pictures from the past

WOW I keep finding pictures , this is my first ride a Nitrous Out Law Pro Stock

GregsFirstProModRide.jpg

here is a early one of me on the dyno with a 18 degree Chevy V6 Comp engine

GregondynowithChevyV6.jpg

here is a cool one when I was racing for G.M. Performance Parts , This was WJ, Mike Edwards Ron Khrisner , and a few others

GregwithWJ.jpg

here is the first picture I have of Hillary ,

HillaryCoeatNHRAMuseum.jpg

Greg, thanks for the help you have given me with the cam and head parts. Take a look, starting at page 110 in the April 2010 issue of Diesel World Magazine this month. They at least put your name in there at the supplier. I told them to get the website, but maybe they forgot. Thanks again.

WOW I keep finding pictures , this is my first ride a Nitrous Out Law Pro Stock

GregsFirstProModRide.jpg

here is a early one of me on the dyno with a 18 degree Chevy V6 Comp engine

GregondynowithChevyV6.jpg

here is a cool one when I was racing for G.M. Performance Parts , This was WJ, Mike Edwards Ron Khrisner , and a few others

GregwithWJ.jpg

greg, glad to see you lost the Magnum PI look :hehe::poke::poke:and went clean shaven. great to see all the old pictures and how far motorsport in general has advanced.

I just want to add... The first time I spoke to Greg I was calling from a Morale/Wellfare/Recreation (MWR) center at Forward Operating Base (FOB) Falcon, Iraq. Oh how the military loves their acronyms. And when Greg himself picked up the phone, the first thing he did was thank me for for doing what I do. Since then I've turned 4,000RPM on his drivetrain, been to his house, ate dinner with him and his lovely wife Ronda several times, been in Greg Youngs, Mike Woods, and Big Al's shops, as well as had lunch with them all sitting at the same table... All I can say is Greg Hogue may spout off at times. But, he truly is a class act, a man of his word, a friend, a man who values the people who serve, and a man who has built a rail that's going to whoop JOHN ROBINSONS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greg has the recources, the financial baking, and the racing knowledge to do what he says he's going to do. I personally had the privelege to tow his NX dragster from Wichita Falls to his house in Aledo turning 4,000RPM on his valvetrain. And all I can say are his parts work, for sled pulling and for the normal everyday working man. Thanks Greg for supporting your troops. Come see me in Afghanistan this summer. I'll be the guy holding the M-4 about to go out and kick a door in.

Does it hurt being that far up someones........oh never mind. LOL

Just so it doesn't get misconstrued, I was only joking. It had to be said. Greg's a good guy. Just ask him, he'll tell ya.

Last edited:
Semper Fi Buddy ,

and thanks I was told that was what it was , it ran and held the record for a while in C gas in the late 50’s .
Yes Sir...I grew up in the mid west. We would go to the "swamp" in the old days. The "swamp" was/is St Louis Int Dragway. Last time I was there as a kid, I bought a REVEL model car from Arnie "The Farmer" Beswicks son. He ran a funny car that was Pontiac powered. Now I'm showing my age...:hehe: Keep doing what your doing Greg..

I just want to add... The first time I spoke to Greg I was calling from a Morale/Wellfare/Recreation (MWR) center at Forward Operating Base (FOB) Falcon, Iraq. Oh how the military loves their acronyms. And when Greg himself picked up the phone, the first thing he did was thank me for for doing what I do. Since then I've turned 4,000RPM on his drivetrain, been to his house, ate dinner with him and his lovely wife Ronda several times, been in Greg Youngs, Mike Woods, and Big Al's shops, as well as had lunch with them all sitting at the same table... All I can say is Greg Hogue may spout off at times. But, he truly is a class act, a man of his word, a friend, a man who values the people who serve, and a man who has built a rail that's going to whoop<<<Is on the realm of homey it's "Whip" JOHN ROBINSONS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greg has the What is >>>> recources, the financial baking, <<<<Bakes his own money for "Resources"and the racing knowledge to do what he says he's going to do. I personally had the privelege to tow his NX dragster from Wichita Falls to his house in Aledo turning 4,000RPM on his valvetrain. And all I can say are his parts work, for sled pulling and for the normal everyday working man. Thanks Greg for supporting your troops. Come see me in Afghanistan this summer. I'll be the guy holding the M-4 about to go out and kick a door in.

:poke:LOL

John Robison?!?!?!?! No offense to John, but the stated goal was whipping Scheids rail down in the 6s, not fooling around with that hillbillys lead sled in the 10s!!!

I am fairly slow, No where close to broke, but your right, I am still very POSitive. "Lighten up Francis." Its called having a sense of Humor. Thanks for your service.

Dalpilot= SLOW, BROKE, POS.

Oh, I don't want that to be misconstrued

Let's work this out logicly ok?

Johns car, it's been down the track a few times

dalpilots truck starts and moves under it's own power. Damn impressive for a 6.0

Greg's rail has one Greg-power as he pushes it around. No videos of it running much less down the strip

Now you, weren't you the guy on TDR that named his dodge truck "goat"? Something normally reserved for gto's?

No Jason alphabet, I'm the guy who can't stand people like you... Who hate on people that are building a small project on private money that'll change the diesel word.

Greg Hogue is DIESEL MOTORSPORTS.

What the hell have you done for the sport other than run your mouth (fingers) on the stupid keyboard? You're a joke.

No Jason alphabet, I'm the guy who can't stand people like you... Who hate on people that are building a small project on private money that'll change the diesel word.

Greg Hogue is DIESEL MOTORSPORTS.

What the hell have you done for the sport other than run your mouth (fingers) on the stupid keyboard? You're a joke.

I'm not hateing, just pointng out facts so people don't get all the wrong info. Interesting your saying Greg is gong to be king and the car hasen't even started in the 2 or 3 Years he claim "6s". It's an important fact. Once it runs an moves, everyone will applaude. If it's fast, well damn, competition. Until then, vaporware.

You seem to forget we hear all kinds of fluff, but no results. It's all in how it's presented. Never got that impression with John r or compd car's.

Btw, towing gregs whatvever doesn't mean " you've done something". He's just using you because he is barrowing a vw beetle instead of a truck.

I said it before, doesn't matter what i've done. But if you wanna get in line because I hurt your feelings there sweety, I'll buy you a beer. I'll make it out of Minnesota sonetime this year.

Last edited:
I just want to add... The first time I spoke to Greg I was calling from a Morale/Wellfare/Recreation (MWR) center at Forward Operating Base (FOB) Falcon, Iraq. Oh how the military loves their acronyms. And when Greg himself picked up the phone, the first thing he did was thank me for for doing what I do. Since then I've turned 4,000RPM on his drivetrain, been to his house, ate dinner with him and his lovely wife Ronda several times, been in Greg Youngs, Mike Woods, and Big Al's shops, as well as had lunch with them all sitting at the same table... All I can say is Greg Hogue may spout off at times. But, he truly is a class act, a man of his word, a friend, a man who values the people who serve, and a man who has built a rail that's going to whoop JOHN ROBINSONS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greg has the recources, the financial baking, and the racing knowledge to do what he says he's going to do. I personally had the privelege to tow his NX dragster from Wichita Falls to his house in Aledo turning 4,000RPM on his valvetrain. And all I can say are his parts work, for sled pulling and for the normal everyday working man. Thanks Greg for supporting your troops. Come see me in Afghanistan this summer. I'll be the guy holding the M-4 about to go out and kick a door in.

Good Job, We're all proud...

Back