6.7 head

dangerous06

diesel tech
Little birdie told me you were making a 6.7 head?! Will it have over sized valves? Any idea on release date? Need a tester for a 6.4 build? :cheer:

Yes we will have three versions Cast mostly solid with some coolant, full coolant and a much taller aluminum solid version for you speed freaks. They are all top feed. The reason being that on street trucks the head is not holding back higher rpm power, it is the injection system. On a street truck, Pat Nye with Nyes automotive is getting well over 300 CFM which will work be more than enough for ANY street truck. The secret to higher rpm power is the rate of injection. All of the injectors for CR that will unlock the 5,000+rpm power potential will be top feed for two reasons. That is the injector that has a really high rate of injection, and the it opens the head up for a much taller port. The p-pump top feed guys will have no issues as they already have a system in place. The higher 2.6 and 3.0 pullers that are CR will need to fab up a rail and feed system. We have so many projects, I am leaving this up to the aftermarket... I don't want to spill the beans but I expect a company that rhymes with Leece Erformance Ngineering will have a kit as they have too much time on their hands with nothing to do :)

Last edited:
Yes we will have three versions Cast mostly solid with some coolant, full coolant and a much taller aluminum solid version for you speed freaks. They are all top feed. The reason being that on street trucks the head is not holding back higher rpm power, it is the injection system. On a street truck, Pat Nye with Nyes automotive is getting well over 300 CFM which will work be more than enough for ANY street truck. The secret to higher rpm power is the rate of injection. All of the injectors for CR that will unlock the 5,000+rpm power potential will be top feed for two reasons. That is the injector that has a really high rate of injection, and the it opens the head up for a much taller port. The p-pump top feed guys will have no issues as they already have a system in place. The higher 2.6 and 3.0 pullers that are CR will need to fab up a rail and feed system. We have so many projects, I am leaving this up to the aftermarket... I don't want to spill the beans but I expect a company that rhymes with Leece Erformance Ngineering will have a kit as they have too much time on their hands with nothing to do :)

So top feeds like duramax injectors or what?

Like this?

image_zpspd6mryjn.jpg

Last edited:
So are we able to talk availability dates yet or still in the beginning?

Basically, should I use what I have this year and switch when it's available, or can I come pick one up this summer?

Are the top feed bodies something used in the industrial field? Some of the Deutz engines use a top feed injector, but I can't remember if they are centered and straight up and down, or offset and angled like a 12 valve. I have no idea what the bodies of some of these industrial injectors flow. Or has somebody figured out billet injectors for racing? I've been trying to track down what some other industrial stuff use, but strangely enough, manufacturers keep threatening to void the warranty if I go taking their grader and truck engines apart unnecessarily :lolly:

Back