Looking for Chris

ohyeahfriday

it's 5:00 wherever I am
Well, I sent payment for a wastegate on Spetember 7th and have not yet received it or even gotten a response to me emails and phone calls. I last left him a voicemail and sent another email asking to contact me 3 days ago and nothing back as of yet. Is he working, too busy or on vacation? My truck is torn apart because I expected to have the gate by now but here I am waiting.

If nothing else, at least let me know what is going on.

I can vouch for Chris being busy. The best way to reach him is by a text, just keep hitting him up. He doesn't hear the phone ring when he is playing on the CNC. Good luck, and his parts are definately worth the wait. Gary

3 days ago was the end of the week also which makes for alot of phone calls and maybe a few days off. Being a business owner doesnt mean we have to work 7 days a week. Like Gary said the wait is worth the parts!

I understand being busy and I don't mean to imply the he should work 7 days a week but I never heard anything back in almost 3 weeks. I realize the reputation that these guys and their parts have, that is why I waited so long before even checking in with him.

He actually just called me back a bit ago and there was a shipping error, sounds like he is going to send it out today.

Thank you Chris for getting back to me,

Pat

Last edited:
Pat I left a voicemail for you and emailed over the tracking info. Please shoot me a call or email when you see it. Thanks Chris.

Well, I sent payment for a wastegate on Spetember 7th and have not yet received it or even gotten a response to me emails and phone calls. I last left him a voicemail and sent another email asking to contact me 3 days ago and nothing back as of yet. Is he working, too busy or on vacation? My truck is torn apart because I expected to have the gate by now but here I am waiting.

If nothing else, at least let me know what is going on.

What size gate? I know whenever I needed one, Chris was waiting on parts for them....

I have one here though, if it's the right size, I would be glad to ship it to you to help Chris out, and he can replace it when he can.

Chris

Nevermind....Chris beat me to it.

What size gate? I know whenever I needed one, Chris was waiting on parts for them....

I have one here though, if it's the right size, I would be glad to ship it to you to help Chris out, and he can replace it when he can.

Chris

Nevermind....Chris beat me to it.

Thank you for the offer anyway.

Pat I left a voicemail for you and emailed over the tracking info. Please shoot me a call or email when you see it. Thanks Chris.

Thank you again for getting back to me Chris, if only more things in life were this easily resolved:Cheer:

Gate arrived yesterday and I want to publicly thank Chris again. Looking forward to getting this thing together and running again:thankyou2:

Back