inside my built transmission (pics)

Yeah, aww it'll be alright, they'll never tear it apart themselves and look at it. You got screwed bro, and I'm sorry to say that.... SO, with that being said, who's the culprit of these "actions"???

Order performance transmission...check

Have warrranty work performed on said transmission...check

Get billed for warranty work...check

Get back a junked out stocker...check

Sadly this appears to be happening more and more.
WTF is wrong with the diesel performance industry???

Probably the economy, and maybe the diesel craze is slowing down?

Yeah, aww it'll be alright, they'll never tear it apart themselves and look at it. You got screwed bro, and I'm sorry to say that.... SO, with that being said, who's the culprit of these "actions"???

the thing is, he said "I've heard this truck runs really good" and i told him my exact plans for the engine build and they still put factory clutches and clutch count in:doh:

so after 5k this is what you got? That sucks, ive been there; pissed away 4 grand on a trans in my 7.3 that couldnt hold what my stock 5r does now....good luck

had Wade do the same thing to me, charged for and shorted me a billet intermediate shaft. would have never known until the front band weld let go and pulled it apart myself 3 years after buying the trans.

Ya essentially.

I never thought I would open it up to find that stuff, but I cnt say I am too suprised. It never really performed how I expected it to and when I called with questions he told me everytime to "tune the t.v cable" everytime I called. And this is after he told me that they put a gm gov pressure solenoid in it.:nail:

had Wade do the same thing to me, charged for and shorted me a billet intermediate shaft. would have never known until the front band weld let go and pulled it apart myself 3 years after buying the trans.

Exactly, like I would never have known until it had to come apart due to the clutches sticking together. Im sure you didnt hear from him again either?

Pretty sure his trans work is done by others. Never heard of him ripping people off. Unless you count his horsepower claims LOL

Back