2011 gmc 3500 (junk)

I'd bet a weeks pay that the best and brightest part of your DNA ran down the crack of your momma's ass. Have a nice day, bud.

Now thats funny!

ive got an 11 gmc with 32k and zero issues. my father has an 11 ford with 38k been in the shop 5 times in the past 3 months and about to go back in. you win some you lose some. with all these sensors and crap these days what do you expect

This!

We can stuff a rebuilt 6NZ 3406 or an early updated ISX in it and run.
When it comes to your livelihood and keeping a roof over your head, its the only way to go.

hell with the 3406a,b,or c. and the ISwho? 6nz with the block cut is the only way to go.

oh, and as for any on-highway vehicle model year 08 and newer, you cant blame any OEM for most of it, i think we all know its the EPA we should be upset with, if not for them we would still be putting the best engines ever built in brand new trucks!

I see my thread has gone well, while I was gone. LOL

I still have the truck and am at 16,500 miles now. I'm putting an H&S, MBRP turbo back and AFE on it next week. I'm done with with the emissions crap that doesn't work right and is killing my millage. 13.5 MPG is the best it's gotten empty and 9 mpg towing my enclosed trailer. I could have gotten a 6.0L gas motor truck to get that millage.
My 03 Dodge 3500 was 19 mpg empty and 14 towing the same trailer.

The only interesting part of this thread was the cummins molester guy that started an Internet war...now he's dissappeared.

Mr badass...y u no reply

Well if that was the only interesting part of this thread. Take your juvenile behavior to another thread. This is not the chat section or the lets play internet billy bad ass section.

Last edited:
Update... I have removed the stock exhaust and replaced it with MBRP 4" Also put an H&S tuner and AFE intake. I removed the DEF system as well.

The truck is way better now. I'm currently at 17 mpg empty and 13.2 mpg hauling my enclosed trailer. The truck now has 18,000 + miles and everything has been installed for about a month now.

I drive an 11 at work and its been in twice for Recall emission flash and it was guzzling ex fluid before the first re-flash. Also i had the inj pump come apart at 8k and when i glanced at the paperwork it totaled $8400 in repairs that was covered under warranty but they kept the truck for 6 weeks. I am not impressed either

Almost every truck in the shop (c lass 8) is in for emissions related problems. Doing g an Egr cooler on a maxxforce 13-15 is gay....

All the tech in these new trucks scares the crap out of me. I'm keeping my 06, when she blows I'll fix it.

Update... I have removed the stock exhaust and replaced it with MBRP 4" Also put an H&S tuner and AFE intake. I removed the DEF system as well.

The truck is way better now. I'm currently at 17 mpg empty and 13.2 mpg hauling my enclosed trailer. The truck now has 18,000 + miles and everything has been installed for about a month now.

thats funny, remove all the bull**** and its a perfect truck haha

Yeah, it just sucks that I had to do that on a new truck which basically voids my warranty.

Any updates on mileage and performance with the tuner and exhaust? I have a 2012 with 11,000 miles on it and have not had any problems so far but I am curious what kind of mileage I would really get tuned. I have been right around 16.5 - 17 mpg empty stock so far.

A guy I know had the best quote about the new trucks that I've heard " its like sharing custody of a kid, I get it for a week and then peterbilt gets it for a week".

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

We had a pretty big trucking company almost go broke because of Peterbilt. He ran bright red Pete's for many, many years, now he has started buying Freightliners.

I'm brand loyal so I'll say what I want, of course I'll prefer a dodge. Till your big enough to call me a idiot to my face keep your mouth shut

Feel like I'm reading a comment on Youtube :doh:

Back