Lope tune for cummins?

Lmfwao I was wondering when one of these threads would pop up... first of many ignorant efi live tuning threads I suppose.

I want a lope tune.

But I want it after I buy a CR (cold day in hell), and when I do it will be 7 different colors with no straight panels. I figure the engine should be tuned in such a way that is mimics the exterior. 7 colors, beat to hell, sounds like hammered ass rolling down a chit hill, triple charger sleeper machine.

Send that customer on down the road.

:eek:wned: and aware.
This is just a friend who is letting me get familiar with cummins tuning. I am not charging anything.
I have tried to talk a few duramax friends out of a lope tune. the best way to convince them it's a joke is to tune there truck and let them run it for a few days. all of them have realised it's more of a PIA and "show" then it is worth.

there is no way to redeem myself so im just going to let this thread run it's course.
I was aware this would be a debate but havent followed the board to know it would be this big of a deal.

I will consider this my warning, and welcome to the board.

This is just a friend who is letting me get familiar with cummins tuning. I am not charging anything.
I have tried to talk a few duramax friends out of a lope tune. the best way to convince them it's a joke is to tune there truck and let them run it for a few days. all of them have realised it's more of a PIA and "show" then it is worth.

there is no way to redeem myself so im just going to let this thread run it's course.
I was aware this would be a debate but havent followed the board to know it would be this big of a deal.

LOLLOL

I was preparing to jump on the pile...but with this attitude you will probably survive over here just fine! I'd have to agree with others that sending the customer away is a much better idea than trying to please said customer with a poorly tuned vehicle and even more tard prestige!

With that attitude you'll be alright around here, just delete the lope tune and pretend it didn't happen...

Welcome to CompD

Dam your suppose to get all pissed and stuff and go on a rant how nobody loves you and we all suck. Well sounds like you will survive here.

Welcome to CompD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rice.....

Thats all im going to say.

Fried?

I want a lope tune.

But I want it after I buy a CR (cold day in hell), and when I do it will be 7 different colors with no straight panels. I figure the engine should be tuned in such a way that is mimics the exterior. 7 colors, beat to hell, sounds like hammered ass rolling down a chit hill, triple charger sleeper machine.

Send that customer on down the road.

I know where ones at. Sitting in the weeds. Want to buy it?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrAaueP_Fko"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrAaueP_Fko[/ame]

That was the completely different response that I thought was going to happen!!!!

Welcome to CompD!!!!
(My baby Girl was just born and I havent' been on here in a few days, or else I would have made fun of you too!!!) LOL

I got a lope on my dad's '04 a few years ago.. it had 50 hp injectors and upped rail pressure with the Smarty. Not very noticeable, but it was there. Then I checked it out and of course rail pressure is rough on the injectors with not much load on them so I lowered it. To me it's not worth trashing my injectors and loosing drive-ability. I don't mind the sound too much, but I can just imagine it getting old really fast.

:eek:wned: and aware...

owned? really? who fukling cares? 70% of this board can't spell, type or hold down a job, that's why they're sitting around at home (in their underwear) on the interwebs.

you got some good advice to accomplish the task. so give the guy his lope tune and when he learns his lesson you'll be better able to help him make his truck run better and stronger. assuming he doesn't blow it up before he learns something....

eTough guys, lol.

owned? really? who fukling cares? 70% of this board can't spell, type or hold down a job, that's why they're sitting around at home (in their underwear) on the interwebs.

you got some good advice to accomplish the task. so give the guy his lope tune and when he learns his lesson you'll be better able to help him make his truck run better and stronger. assuming he doesn't blow it up before he learns something....

eTough guys, lol.

So what color underwear are you wearing right now?

eTough guys, lol.
so why are you on the interwebs?

Back