1040 RWHP With EFI

IdahoRob

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Had a customer that sold his other tuning boxes and came to us to buy/tune EFI. He had confidence that we could reach his goals. Today on the dyno at a diesel event, he hit 1040RWHP and 1750ft lbs of torque. Fueling hard to 4,000rpm when the run ended.

Still needs some fine tuning, but he drove to the event through the mountains on this same tune.

"The throttle response is awesome! It has great mid and upper power and it revs so smooth!!!! I cannot get over this tune"

Congrats Paul!

Last edited:
Hey Rob you always do good work glad to hear of another satisfied customer. How is your cummins tuning coming? Matt here is wanting to send his truck down to you and see what you can do for it. Hey Hodown just asked me to find out what that guys setup was.

Last edited:
I don't know what the hell is so nice about that. Not good news for the dmax or 12 valve crowd.:eek: Just kidding, great numbers, I knew it wouldn't be long before the CR cummins would be shinning with EFI live :D Congratulations.:clap:

I don't know what the hell is so nice about that. Not good news for the dmax or 12 valve crowd.:eek: Just kidding, great numbers, I knew it wouldn't be long before the CR cummins would be shinning with EFI live :D Congratulations.:clap:

Hey Rob said we could tune my 12v with efi live and get me 4 extra presetss on my radio and eliminate the codes for my failing flux compasitor. I cant wait.

Thanks everyone! Rob has been awesome to work with, and there was never a doubt that efi live would exceed my expectations. I will scan and post the dyno sheet tonight when I get home.

I still cannot get over how nice the truck is to drive on the street when compared to my previous tuner(s).

Thanks Rob!

Paul

Excellent news:woohoo:. Brilliant work Rob!

And he drove through the mountains on the same tune, wooh!

This kind of news just makes me want a CR Cummins more. Soon baby soon:evil.

Awesome dyno run to see in person. Once again I was drooling over the truck and didn't take a video of the run. Congrats!

Back