2wd Super Mod build

A strong 2wd truck is competative with 4wd truck of same weight class

There are also different variables... That's a pretty broad answer.... A strong 2wd what do you consider strong, and also of the same weight class. So a smtwd vs a 4x4 both weighing say 6200 lbs will be close?

Dale I really hope to see you're truck be competitive with us other twd trucks... It will be a great addition to the sport and also the variation

I'm hoping to be close to the pack.and put on a good show the crowd likes wheel stands and smoke so maybe we can put on a good show.

Dale

I haven't a time set Wright now to be back out.would like to be out this summer.I'm just so strapped for time and work space to work on the truck.my garage is only big enough for one truck at a time.i have to put a 5.9 gasser (forgive me for the profanity) in my wife's truck as soon as I find one.

Dale

Pulling the head and intake off tomorrow afternoon to let a good friend use it to get his truck going.
Dale

My phone was getting ready to die.Lynn is closer to run than us so it time for my to be a nice guy and help out.Also a good reason to start on the billet head.

Dale

Hes right ya know ^^^ lol Short Block is going to the machine shop Thursday. So ready to get this ball rolling :drive:

I'm using it but that spot is still really tender can make a tight fist yet.thanks for asking.How you doing?

Dale

Back