Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > SwitchBlade Turbos
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2015, 11:45 AM   #1
Gambler

Name: Gambler
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
12 Valve

Sir,

How will the Switch Blade work on a 12v? For say the one in my sig?

Thanks,

Jody
#60 springs, FASS 125@55psi, Colt Big Stick , II 62/s475, SD Man ,ARP studs, Fluid Damper, 5x.014 CPP and SB 3250

Old 03-24-2015, 01:14 PM   #2
bwdt

Name: bwdt
Title: engineer
Member`s Gallery
I wish I could answer your question, as I have one that I can't seem to get working correctly, or maybe they don't work at all.

Would you like to buy it as I'm about to give up on it.

Smoky, slow to spool, high EGTs and low boost numbers.

I waiting for a phone call to help figure it out.

Blaylock keeps saying that my camshaft is causing problems and that the higher compression pistons are the problem etc, etc.
2000 LBQC 4X4 w/3:54 gears and an Allison 5 Speed Transmission, 271 TC, DT Radius Arms, Quadzilla, smarty, Hamilton 188-208 cam, 62-68/12 Turbo, High compression 19.5 to 1 pistons, 180 hp injectors, O-ringed and studded, 19.5 Rickson wheels and Tires, Buckstop bumper.

Old 03-26-2015, 09:39 PM   #3
Gambler

Name: Gambler
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwdt View Post
I wish I could answer your question, as I have one that I can't seem to get working correctly, or maybe they don't work at all.

Would you like to buy it as I'm about to give up on it.

Smoky, slow to spool, high EGTs and low boost numbers.

I waiting for a phone call to help figure it out.

Blaylock keeps saying that my camshaft is causing problems and that the higher compression pistons are the problem etc, etc.
Sorry to hear,

Yes, I realize I could call them. I believe that i'm asking a question that many could use the answer to. I love the concept behind their product, but it doesn't seem that the product is out there much and on one othe threads, the guy used it on a 24v. I would love to see more test mules. Heck, if it is what they say, I wouldn't mind speaking to them about my truck being a test mule, and made the first as a compound setup...Good luck and if things change, post'em up!

Thanks,

Jody
#60 springs, FASS 125@55psi, Colt Big Stick , II 62/s475, SD Man ,ARP studs, Fluid Damper, 5x.014 CPP and SB 3250

Closed Thread