Gauging INterest in a EFI workshop/Diesel tuning class in TEXAS???

MMLMM

Looking for interest. I have been getting a few PMs and facebook messages to hold a class in Texas. It will have to be sometime in August. Thinking like Dallas??

Let me know if anyone here is interested.

Honestly, we are holding off on Cummins tuning right now. It is in the works, but in a classroom setup, were not ready.

We have 19 people in the Maryland class.

We have little interest in Texas class, maybe 4 people right now. If we can get some more people we can do it. We really want to get it going. Maybe late August. :nos:

Anyone else? Tell your buddies if you can. I posted something on facebook, but I dont know to many guys in Texas.

San Antonio would be fine if thats more Central. Mike is in Maryland right now teaching 22 students and they are having a blast! Everyone went to the track last night and they did live tuning/logging on a bunch of trucks and last i heard they were tuning on a Cummins. Evan Moser went 12.9 with no lift pump and stock cp3 and was very happy! We want to offer this to you guys in Texas!

Here is what it would be:
*Beginners class Saturday
*Advanced class Sunday
*Live tuning and logging
*2010 Diesel Power Challenge Winner Dmitri Millard agreed to be a guest speaker and talk about different set ups, motor builds, transmission builds and answer lots of questions you guys might have.
*It will be a fun fun weekend!

Cummins tuning can and will be talked about and this class will help you cummins guys learn the EFI software.

If you guys are interested add your names to the list and once we see enough names we can all set a date and find a location. If any of you can provide us with a building to use that can hold up to 25 students you can attend class free. Class is $250 beginners and $350 for advanced class or $450 if you want to attend both days. Food, drinks and a shirt is provided.

Last edited:
Texas Class

I am in for a class in texas I will take both if we can get something going keep us updated

Back