2019 cummins performance

DieselheaD

anyone here of anything in the works, or know of compatible parts from previous models?

banks is supposed to be working on a derringer and raceme may or may not have a full delete tuner for 19’s (maybe typo)

Firepunk has taken his just over 500hp already, via ghetto fogging it! I'd guess they're working on something.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Firepunk has taken his just over 500hp already, via ghetto fogging it! I'd guess they're working on something.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I believe Firepunk is working towards emissions intact tuning. Believe thats what black truck is getting.

Love Firepunk's videos, they're getting really good!

Anyone know if the CP4 on the 5th gens (4.5 gen?) has been updated at all or is it the exact same pump the LML Duramax and 6.7L Powerstroke use?

how does 558 hp and 1191 torque 100% emission equipment intact sound? :evil

longview diesel and performance
efi live/CTT tuned
537/1146 uncorrected
SO engine/ 68rfe trans

Probabaly under the radar for now. Especially since atp got shut down and many others got huge fines. Going to be one of those things they only offer if you call or walk in probabaly

PPEI just got one in to start tinkering with according to their IG. Will be looking at numbers for emissions intact vs. removed I believe.

Probabaly under the radar for now. Especially since atp got shut down and many others got huge fines. Going to be one of those things they only offer if you call or walk in probabaly

Emissions system being intact doesn't matter, once the calibration is altered it needs to be EPA certified. ATP wasn't even doing delete tuning on 2011+. It may keep you on the back burner on the EPA's list, but you'll still get whacked

Emissions system being intact doesn't matter, once the calibration is altered it needs to be EPA certified. ATP wasn't even doing delete tuning on 2011+. It may keep you on the back burner on the EPA's list, but you'll still get whacked

Speaking of. Went to their site today and they've setup a solid page to unlink an autocal.

The thing that I'm still trying to understand is how have outfits like PPEI dodged the bullet?

When I bought my Titan Cummins tuning I am new to this whole ezlynk thing and didn't try to research at first on what the box did. I flat out asked the guy if "y'all get shutdown will I loose my tuning since everything is cloud based", that's when he explained the point of the box.

I still blame social media and diesel bros for the crack down.

I knew of a few lmls that were atp tuned. Either way I think everyone's on their list now that plays with diesels

Back