How to turn up a 3406E?

Heres a "nonstock" C15 that a guy brought in and wanted run on the dyno. Did a consistant 838HP to the rears.

C15cat838rwhp01.jpg

C15cat838rwhp02.jpg

That looks a wee bit warm. :poke:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I realize that, that's why we fool that aswell. What ohm resistor do you use for the fuel temp? And what have you tried to do for the boost?

150 in the fuel temp and just a "smoke wire" in the map. It definitely has better response with the map fooled but there isn't any actual power there, the ecm doesn't change parameters past 15psi.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

150 in the fuel temp and just a "smoke wire" in the map. It definitely has better response with the map fooled but there isn't any actual power there, the ecm doesn't change parameters past 15psi.

The resistors for a 94-99 3406e?

YouTube - Oak creek

This truck had the 725hp australian file and the adjustable harness with altered full throttle setting and full load setting numbers. Did 698hp and 2410tq on a chassis dyno

Now let someone modify that tune and build the engine with a few parts upgrades to match.

There is a guy that has a C16 that is running a modified factory 600 file, the only modification to the file was the addition of 4* of timing, the truck has a set of balanced 800HP injectors in it with the 1000hp cam, he runs compunds and works it daily, truck dynoed 1637 at the ground back in may.

Now let someone modify that tune and build the engine with a few parts upgrades to match.

There is a guy that has a C16 that is running a modified factory 600 file, the only modification to the file was the addition of 4* of timing, the truck has a set of balanced 800HP injectors in it with the 1000hp cam, he runs compunds and works it daily, truck dynoed 1637 at the ground back in may.

Who is that?

Who is that?

I think the guy goes by Doodle Blizzard, he was at antrims, but lost his LP turbo, went back home changed turbos went back to antrims after the contest was over and laid that number down.

I think the guy goes by Doodle Blizzard, he was at antrims, but lost his LP turbo, went back home changed turbos went back to antrims after the contest was over and laid that number down.

That's crazy, I thought Kurts 12xx was a lot of power.

Back