Sway-a-way New For "09"

Diesel Monster

1st rear engine monster
SWAY-A-WAY is a new sponsor for "09".They have been building shocks and torsion bars for some of the leading off road and monster trucks on the country for many years.Thanks guys

We are excited to have them onboard,I had some issues last year with shock setup and Brian Skipper from Sway-a-way realy enlightend me on some stuff alot of the big teams/companys dont care to tell you.

Them are a good company. we ran their torsion bars in our off-road car. I broke everything on that car several times but were still on the same bars for 4 years. I think the guy that has it now still has them.

Them are a good company. we ran their torsion bars in our off-road car. I broke everything on that car several times but were still on the same bars for 4 years. I think the guy that has it now still has them.
Yea I hear that kinda stuff alot.I was offerd sponsorship by several other shock companys and we felt most comfortable with sway-a-ways reputation.

This ruins the roll over part that Dave is thinking is going to happen this year... LOL Great stuff here Dave! Got alot of good knowledge in this company!

Back