Diesel Performance Converter Customers: Please Read

Well I'll speak for Lavon that he builds a great trans. Mine has held up to being extremely overloaded and boost launches at the strip. I have recommended him to some of my close friends for future builds, and I will continue to!

thumbnail.aspx

that wasnt even the same converter. good job on establishing that my 800 dollar quad disc rev max ebay converter held 50 pound launches and phils didnt hold 20. the high boost launches were due to lavon building a slipping transmission.

So its a competition application? And he warrantied it?

Haha that's good, wonder if cummins939 had a business of his own if he would cover shipping on every converter that has to come back for warranty...I think NOT

Put yourself in his shoes man, think about it..

I'm friends with pretty much every party involved in this ongoing dispute. Swole, Jeff, Darren, Phil, etc.... I wish everyone would just bury their hatchets and let it rest. Everyone had some great times together before all this and it would be nice if we could get back to that. What's done is done. Its childish to get online and pull a he said she said stunt. Who cares about the last word. Quit beating a dead horse.

I paid shipping on my trans and converter back to jeff when it was his fault on a bad part that was messed up in the trans. Also paid shipping on two other transmissions back to another builder. Don't feel it's my fault that I live 1000 miles away from my builder, that's my fault not their's.

My trans neede some work after sitting for two years...I paid shipping both ways. What else could be expected???

Epically posted via Tapatalk.

Dam, I want my chit warrantied after doing 20 or more 20-30psi boosted launches! I don't have to worry, Phil always takes care of us. Always has, and I'm sure always will.

Back