Win A 6" Hood Stack Kit Loto!

We have a WINNER!!

We did come up with a winner. I will release their name at 8pm Eastern Time. I need a second set of eyes to look over the spread sheet, to confirm, but we do have a winner. Since NO ONE had all 5 matching numbers that were generated, we went ahead and had the same generator pick 3 random Tie Breaker numbers. I chose to use 3 numbers just in case the first number drawn was a bunk number.

With that said, please stay tuned, and we'll post the winner here in a few hours.

The winner is???????????

Well it's been double checked, and confirmed. NO ONE got all 5 numbers right. So it went to Tie Breaker numbers. If anyone would like to see the spread sheet, I'll be more than happy to email anyone with it.

So...for the moment you've all been waiting for:

The generator chose the following set of numbers:

03 / 17 / 14 / 35 / 24

We had a couple members with a few matching numbers...

The generator chose the following 3 numbers for the Tie Breaker:

86 / 26 / 76

Hobie Scarberry...congrats man YOU WON the Hood Stack Kit in 6" with your choice of stack! Miter or Straight, raw or chrome finish. PM Me with your shipping address you would like us to use.

We at Powerflow / Grand Rock would like to thank you all for your participation in this give away. You can always see a dealer here on this great site, to buy a kit, as they are affordably priced! It's not to late to get one for the upcoming racing or pulling season! I'll be on hand at the Great American Truck Show this coming week, in Kentucky. Stop by the booth, we'll have an actual Hood Stack Kit on display, so you can get your hands on it, and see how it looks, and works!

Thanks again for playing, and we'll see you around in 2013.

Back