Guitar Pickers and SDX 2013

You are very well correct:hehe: I was between the him and Howling apparently. I felt like a little guy.:lolly:

There is no way there was enough room between those two guys for anyone to sit.

:hehe:

I shook hands with Eric and felt like I was shakin' a grizzly's paw.

LOL. No worries. I would have came down but I had too good of a spot with cold beers, some friends, and a great view of the action on the track and the "action" walking by behind the stands. :Cheer:

Was there a slightly annoying guy a lot bigger than you sitting on the other side of me in a pink T shirt?

Yep he was drinking Redds apple ale in a can and you were drinking Busch light LOL. Small world wish I would of known.

Anyone coming from near/around Dorchester, Iowa? I need a delivery from there to SDX from a trust-worthy individual with a little room in the bed of their truck. Not heavy.

Did you end up getting this? If I would have saw this before SDX I could have picked it up

Keep your eyes peeled folks.

a8aa5760.jpg

If you see a homeless man playing sweet home Alabama.....grab the fender as you run over him.

Did you end up getting this? If I would have saw this before SDX I could have picked it up

I KNEW I had seen that cooler before. :hehe: I didn't realize who's it was. I should have said hi. :D I'll just have them shipped. Even with the shipping, they were still a pretty good deal. I'm gonna build one of these with the old rims/tires.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
I KNEW I had seen that cooler before. :hehe: I didn't realize who's it was. I should have said hi. :D I'll just have them shipped. Even with the shipping, they were still a pretty good deal. I'm gonna build one of these with the old rims/tires.

attachment.php

Haha yeah the cooler is a recognized thing at big events. Although before SDX this year I had to swap the chassis to a brand new black body after I broke the handle off the old one. Crazy stuff happens when drinking and coolering :hehe:. Next time you see me stop and say hi.

I didn't realize the color change...but duals AND a lid stack...I love it.

Yeah it all started after I broke the stock axle at TS 3 years ago... Then I decided I needed to do some upgrades. Stack was a donation from a Gibson tip found in the road that had rusted off someones truck lol

So sometimes I may go a little too hard in the paint. In other news, I saw this poster hanging on the wall at Shady Gators when I was in the ozarks a few years ago and it pretty much sums up how I feel about the whole situation. uploadfromtaptalk1377863974526.jpg

Back