Painting my truck, with pics

I might be interested in your old interior or at least parts of it.

What kind of parts? I already gave my friend the carpet, passenger door panel [front & rear] & Drivers rear door panel. I have some dash pieces, seats & a good drivers front door panel.

Man that is the color I wanted to paint mine as well. Seems to be a popular RE-paint color. Guess I will just go with the dark Charcoal color, someday.

Rick

That is going to be a sweet looking truck when you get it done.
Thanks man. It is gonna be a winter project & planned to take all winter. Today I sanded that door back down because the paint scaled below the door latch. I guess the guy who owned the door sprayed the latch down with oil & it had a terrible reaction with the paint. Try again tomorrow, I guess.
Man that is the color I wanted to paint mine as well. Seems to be a popular RE-paint color. Guess I will just go with the dark Charcoal color, someday.

Rick

I was gonna do either silver or charcoal, but I saw too many local trucks those colors & figured I'd go wild. I've never seen one this color.

New pics of door. I know you can't see the difference, but it turned out great!!!! Lots of shine & no crackled paint below the door latch.

View attachment 12930

View attachment 12934

View attachment 12931

View attachment 12932

This is a picture of the spot which lifted when I painted the first time. This little spot cost me alot of work.

View attachment 12935

I got my new cell phone today.:hehe:

View attachment 12933

matching the phone with the truck...

wow, ur worse than my girlfriend :hehe:

matching the phone with the truck...

wow, ur worse than my girlfriend :hehe:

My brothers & I switched from Nextel to Verizon with "Push to talk". They only had 2 choices with PTT feature & the other phone sucked. The phone matching thing wasn't by choice, we all got the same phone. It will be covered with grease in no time.LOL As much as I get on CompD, this phone won't last long.LOL

judging by the first pic on the first page you can spray paint awsome...lol no it looks really good I just started painting mine. I love that color, what wheels are you going with chrome or black?

i was told by my verision guy that phone is indestructable and was thinking of gettin int how do u like it lol and love the color choice!

Man that color is really going to stand out, this is on your White/Gray truck right?

Like the new avitiar :)......makes me laugh every time I see it.

Jim

judging by the first pic on the first page you can spray paint awsome...lol no it looks really good I just started painting mine. I love that color, what wheels are you going with chrome or black?

Thanks. I'm leaving the wheels alone till summer, then I'm thinking of getting some DC-1 style wheels. I have to get the piggy bank full again.:hehe: I have a new grille, new lower bumper valance, the whole nine yards sitting here ready for install.

i was told by my verision guy that phone is indestructable and was thinking of gettin int how do u like it lol and love the color choice!

Thanks. I like Verizons service better than Nextel, always have bars out here with verizon. I don't like the Push to talk, you can hardly here the beep when someone hits you up. It doesn't have a adjustment for that. Also, when using the PTT, I have to shut the machine down or get off because the speaker isn't very loud. Other than that, the camera sucks, but atleast I have signal with verizon. It is also half price compared to nextel, can't complain. I have full internet access, all the goodies, free ring tone "Jamey Johnson In color".:rockwoot:

Back