Smokin The Bluegrass 09

I can't wait should be a good time as long as I get my transmission back together :bang

Danny

Last edited:
Ill check on the BOB fee, but i think it is just 30 bucks for the entry fee,

Have had calls from alot of people, should be and awesome turn out of trucks, think we may have some mod trucks coming down also.

Wes

how far is Paris ky from Versialles ky it took about 4hrs to drive up in pull with them guys last nite. Plus got to fix the driver side axle shaft in front end after last nite.

how far is Paris ky from Versialles ky it took about 4hrs to drive up in pull with them guys last nite. Plus got to fix the driver side axle shaft in front end after last nite.

Paris is 30-36 miles NE from Versailles, You can either take Lexington Rd/US-27/US-68 or I64 E.

Lynn

I have pulled with B.O.B. twice this year. I didn't join for points so I had to pay $60 to pull at each event for each class. They are a great orginization to pull with. Should be a great time. Hopefully I can make it up there with Lynn. Doubt I will be pulling since I am on limited funds.

Justin, House,

Ive talked to the Guys at BOB, they said since it was the last regular BOB pull of the year that they would probally waive the entire non member fee, or at the most only charge 10 bucks. So the most you would have to pay is 40 bucks. I should know more this weekend if they decide to waive the entire non member fee,

Also, Lynn, got your message yesterday about coming and pulling,

Kevin said that they are interested in getting a 2wd class going, but would probally start you out with a 26 inch hitch height and see how you compare and adjust accordingly to even things up. Ill try to give you a call and make sure you get this.

Thanks guys! Hope to see a bunch of you there, I may have some Modifieds coming as well, Ive had numerous calls, and people say they are coming. Should be a great show!

Wes

Not to get off topic, but if you can push the 30" hithc for 2wd's it would be great. Lynn has ran 26" with KOTTPA all year, and you can see very very well that the 2wds will need 30". That and he can put on alot better hang time show with 30"s lol.

I talked to Wes earlyer. He told me that Kevin was willing to work with me on that. Id like to get up there round 2 or 3 so I can put this thing on the rollers.

Lynn

If our pull is rained out how strict are they on tech. I looked at their rules and that is a lot of stuff. Will they allow some exceptions because thats a long way from mississippi. Just asking because it reminds me of the DHRA rules that alot of people copied for there own.

Back