Killer B better than Maxspool

Not sure about anyone else, but Bill was pretty clear with me to measure protrussion out of the block. I did, and zero problems here....

One would assume not going by those pictures hence his statement about not being labeled a drop in . I made the same mistake with my first cam purchase from Bill it came with the gear on and ready to drop in dot to dot as I was told . The motor rolled over fine while lashing valves but as soon as it started it was ticking . I rechecked lash and it was all good but still ticked . I was told to drive it so I did then rechecked and they were all fine so I ran it because it was my dd. When I could I then put a stock stick back in and still ticked so I knew something was damaged but couldnt take it apart cause it was my only plow truck . Bill sent me a different one so I ran that until the motor just had enough and a valve broke off . I must say that his cams kicked ass I was nervous about really hammering it because of the tick but spool up was unreal . Bill made everything right when we spoke he stepped up big time on a rebuild kit and this time I have one of Bills big cams to put in that motor when it gets done.

12V carnage 4-2-2010 001 pictures from trucks photos on webshots

Me and you had the exact same problem and results...bill said he would help me out too but I never did follow up to see how much...good power and spool with the killer B but had the tick and tried everything to get it to go away. I even sent hi the came back and he changed the grind some for more clearance and still dropped a valve

Back