Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- GM > GM Competition and Performance
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

GM Competition and Performance General GM Competiton and Performance

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 11:05 PM   #1
Duramax2006

Name: Duramax2006
Title: GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
Member`s Gallery
Cheetah owners only please chime in!!!

First off, let me start by saying I've have been waiting a really long time for the chance to own a orginal 71.5mm cheetah that was made in 2006-2007 I finally found one and I'm needing input and advise only on it I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE PERSUASIVE POST OF GO NEWER that charger is the charger I want I'm only talking about it please, the used cheetah has 25,000 miles on it and the private seller is asking 2000.00 obo what should I do it's the only one I've found that's forsale all others are already sold or people are using them I do t mind having it rebuilt but to find a orginal 71.5mm cheetah is hard enough please advise me on the price and mileage weather to stay away or purchase as Im really wanting it thanks In advance if pics are needed please let me know how to upload them form a ipad and I'll do so again thanks

2002 Chevy LB7 Duramax 4x4, CCSB, DTS Built Allison, Some Fuel some air and other goodies

Special thanks (David_DTS) (Guy_Socal) (Nick_Dmaxtuner) (Tony_All Season) (John_Kennedy)

Old 03-23-2015, 02:02 PM   #2
JWhite

Name: JWhite
Title: Trained monkey
Member`s Gallery
They make decent power, but they shoved a 71mm in a stock housing. They're bad about surging, make sure the thrust is in good shape then run it.

IMO, for $2000 I'd buy a new one from Danville. But to each his own.

Old 03-23-2015, 05:23 PM   #3
DirtyMaxx03

Name: DirtyMaxx03
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
They sound cool, yeah. But for the money there are better options. Like a basic box stock s366. It won't make the crazy noises but it has more power potential and better boost:drive pressure ratios. I got under $1400 in my whole s472 setup....food for thought

Closed Thread