How much longer???

BLACK OUT

So far all i've heard about is Ford and Dodge guys trying to eliminate all the new emmisions crap. How much longer till you GM guys do or has someone already??:poke:

BLACK OUT said:
So far all i've heard about is Ford and Dodge guys trying to eliminate all the new emmisions crap. How much longer till you GM guys do or has someone already??:poke:
As far as I know the GM guys have had a lot of success eliminating the emissions via tuning.......can't remember the exact details but they sure aren't behind the game.

im trying to help a guy i work with find out if there is a dpf delete for the new lmm i dont know if his is 07 or if 08s are out but its got about a thousand miles already has 20s on it and he is ordering a chip, exh and some other goodies for it so if anyone knows of an exhaust out that deletes the dpf please pm me thanks in advance jeremy

iirc only efi live can turn of the codes.. and maybe hp tuners

the other have back out due to some legality BS form the tree huggers

Don't forget EFI is based out of New Zealend, and they don't have the same emissions requirements, so they can release the DPF delete software, but the american companies can't.

EFI Live + LMM = no worries...

best of luck to the Cummins/PSD boys getting their emissions crap figured out.

i have seen a few 6.7 cummins videos where they took the emissions crap off, i know alot of gm guys had luck taking the emission off, i dont know about ford tho, ford cant even get it right

CumminAtYa said:
You are definitely cool avatar guy!:clap:
ha ha no problem and thanks for that... im a team player too... I relaize w/o cummins and psd guys doing well its not as much fun anymore.:Cheer:

Back