6" Mitre Cut Single - Need Custom Kit!

Convicted1

Hi..

I'm interested in doing a 5" or 6" single miter cut stack.

I already have a Magnaflow 5" Turbo Back on the truck that I would like to use the downpipe and whatever else from.

What would I need and who would I need to buy it from?

Thanx!

Hi..

I'm interested in doing a 5" or 6" single miter cut stack.

I already have a Magnaflow 5" Turbo Back on the truck that I would like to use the downpipe and whatever else from.

What would I need and who would I need to buy it from?

Thanx!

Keeping your exsisting 5" exhaust will not be a problem. Our single stack kit will take it up and over, using the bed rail to help mount the stack. Or if you're just looking for the single stack off center in the truck bed, that will have to be something custom. Check with JacktheBear3 first. He is a vendor on the site here, and a Grand Rock Dealer. He should be able to help you out if you need a custom set up. If the Grand Rock Single Stack Kit will work for you, the part numbers you will need is:

SPU-5SK-5I for a 5" stack, or SPU-6SK-5I for a 6" stack. Part number for the stacks are: P5-36SBC for 5" miter cut stack, or SP6-36SBC for a 6" miter cut stack.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Actually I have a bit of an issue that I will have to get some pictures and measurements to figure out exactly what I would need.

I'll try to snap some pics tonight so you can see what I'm talking about but.. Long story short.. I have a methanol tank and a Nitrous bottle to contend with for bedspace. So I may be limited on diameter of pipe I can use...

You'll understand when I can post the pictures..

I would LOVE to have the stack exit in the passenger side corner of the bed instead of straight up.

One more question.. Do you guys offer a trick billet clamp? (I hate to throw this out in this particular section) Kind of like the StaxxClamp one? I'm kind of a stickler for the details.

Thanx for the quick response! I'll try to post up some pictures and measurements this evening.

-David

Sure, send me the pictures, I'll take a look at them. Infact once you send me the pictures, call me, and we can discuss together the set up you will need.

Back