5" Muffler eliminator

Yeah Joe? Your exhaust part of a national ad campaign?.......... Didnt think so LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Yeah Joe? Your exhaust part of a national ad campaign?.......... Didnt think so LOL

You mean that herpes commercial I saw your pipe on there Timmy?

look it boy's Ive been laying pipe for a decade more than you two have!!:bigsmile: I just dont go showing it to the nation!!!:bang But when I do show someone my Pipe, they are in AWE at the big size, long lenght, deep melow moans ( I mean TONES! ) it makes, and they always ask me why it curves to the right!!!:bow: :bow: :bow: to the master!!!!

LOL LOL

Last edited:
jgendr said:
look it boy's Ive been laying pipe for a decade more than you two have!!:bigsmile: I just dont go showing it to the nation!!!

That just means you are old and not very confident in your pipe. Me on the other hand, I have no problems showing mine off. LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
That just means you are old and not very confident in your pipe. Me on the other hand, I have no problems showing mine off. LOL

Oh to be young and full of **** and Vinager!!! I'll give you that one Tim!

LOL LOL LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, to get this thread back on track, I got my eliminator ordered today and Josh was SUPER helpful in clearing up a minor miscomunication with their distributor.

Way to go Josh!! Thanks Dude!

Not yet :( They said it could be about 2 weeks to get it made and shipped out so I'm not worried, would have been nice to have for the car show this weekend :D

The UPS man brought me a little present today, we'll see this evening how a 5" straight pipe sounds on a manual :D

Thanks again for all your help Josh

Back