Hi Everybody!!

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hey Everybody! Jason Sands here, aka JQmile. For those of you who don't know, I'm no longer at Diesel Power magazine, I'm working full-time for Brown's Diesel helping out with the shop, and will be talking to all you nutcase diesel enthusiasts about parts orders.

I'll be continually updating the website, which is a work in progress, so if you don't see what you need, just call 559-867-1111 or email Jason@brownsdiesel.com. We sell everything from stock and remanufactured parts, to head studs, dual fuelers, turbos, and everything in between.

Since Brown's has quite a reputation for Dodge transmissions, and since we work very closely with Goerend (who isn't building them anymore), we're also going to start sending out transmissions on a case by case basis. Please call to discuss options.

If you're anywhere near Riverdale, California (about 25 miles below Fresno), we also do in-house EFILive tuning on Cummins and Duramaxes, and complete engine rebuilds.

We're also very competitive on pricing, and in most cases can match or beat competitor's prices.

I look forward to working with you all!!

Last edited:
Glad to hear that you're still involved with the diesel industry.
Totally off topic but I'm curious, what kinds of EPA bullchit do you have to deal with out on the left coast when doing performance builds?

Glad to hear that you're still involved with the diesel industry.
Totally off topic but I'm curious, what kinds of EPA bullchit do you have to deal with out on the left coast when doing performance builds?

It depends. As long as its pre-smog it's still sort of everything goes, but the later trucks they're cracking down on.

so to clarify, are you more of an advertising guy? or sales?

Kind of both. I can help you with any part you might need, and usually offer an explanation on whether it's a good idea or not. But, I also help out on the advertising side of things. Like for instance, we're going to have a big dyno day soon, and I'm in charge of getting the word out for that as soon as a firm date is set.

Back