HPOP setups...

DCSpecial

Mr. Sinister
Been thinking about possibly getting one of the various HPOP setups that are available. I know about the BDP Stealth Pumps, the Terminator Pumps and the BTS setup. I was curious if anyone here runs one of the dual setups or if there are any other options out there that I shoud also be looking at??

I currently have a 6 position chip, AFE/WD Ram Air, and a 5" straight pipe. Was thinking about a fuel system, HPOP setup, and turbo for the next round of mods....... :rockwoot:

:evil

railguy1 said:
What is the advandage to a dual setup?

Helps you maintain a high psi even at WOT...

I've heard it's a noticeable improvement with stock injectors and a hot chip.

DCSpecial said:
Been thinking about possibly getting one of the various HPOP setups that are available. I know about the BDP Stealth Pumps, the Terminator Pumps and the BTS setup. I was curious if anyone here runs one of the dual setups or if there are any other options out there that I shoud also be looking at??

I currently have a 6 position chip, AFE/WD Ram Air, and a 5" straight pipe. Was thinking about a fuel system, HPOP setup, and turbo for the next round of mods....... :rockwoot:

:evil

so whens the new motor going in? :aiwebs_011: LOL :doh: :umno:

_CH_ said:
so whens the new motor going in? :aiwebs_011: LOL :doh: :umno:

LOL LOL LOL

The stock PMR motor *should* be able to handle the above listed mods with proper tuning.........I hope......I really don't want to move onto motor #3 LOL :aiwebs_005:

:rockwoot:

maybe the above listed, how bout in a month or 2 when you decide you want to be able to whoop mah azz @ heatwave and throw on a turbo new IC, some bigger sticks & pane?

besides, you need to take into account the driver :ylsuper:
now wheres that picture i have of you just driving a calm 50mph (kph? lol) down the ol freeway :doh: :umno:

Last edited:
Yeah...I want a turbo...don't really need a IC...yet LOL
I think I *might* be able to get away with some stage IIs....again....tuning is key.

But....Kevin said he walked away from you last weekend.....so why would I need to do all that???

LOL LOL LOL

DCSpecial said:
Yeah...I want a turbo...don't really need a IC...yet LOL
I think I *might* be able to get away with some stage IIs....again....tuning is key.

But....Kevin said he walked away from you last weekend.....so why would I need to do all that???

LOL LOL LOL

well, his turbo sure was loud - it sounded fast LOL 4x0 and his 2 speed gave me a run for my money as well :eek: :eek: :eek:

you should do it - i wouldnt mind a new turbo :evil

_CH_ said:
maybe the above listed, how bout in a month or 2 when you decide you want to be able to whoop mah azz @ heatwave and throw on a turbo new IC, some bigger sticks & pane?

besides, you need to take into account the driver :ylsuper:
now wheres that picture i have of you just driving a calm 50mph (kph? lol) down the ol freeway :doh: :umno:

I forgot...definately no pane.

Driver???? Oh yeah....I do have a lead foot.. LOL
I always obey the posted speed limit.....:evil

_CH_ said:
well, his turbo sure was loud - it sounded fast LOL 4x0 and his 2 speed gave me a run for my money as well :eek: :eek: :eek:

you should do it - i wouldnt mind a new turbo :evil

Yep....a turn down right after the downpipe has to be loud.....probably intimidated you...:aiwebs_024:
He still says you both floored it and he LEFT you..... :aiwebs_017:

4x0 can't give anything a run for it's money......let's be serious now... LOL

DCSpecial said:
Yep....a turn down right after the downpipe has to be loud.....probably intimidated you...:aiwebs_024:
He still says you both floored it and he LEFT you..... :aiwebs_017:

4x0 can't give anything a run for it's money......let's be serious now... LOL

dude, that three wheeler is fast as shizzle

TheHammer69 said:
Yep...I have the terminator system..i highly recommend it.

Hammer

Hammer,

Where did you get the setup from?
How much of an improvement did you notice?

:thankyou2:

DCSpecial said:
Hammer,

Where did you get the setup from?
How much of an improvement did you notice?

:thankyou2:

i got mine direct from Terminator Engineering. If you want to know more...PM me.

As far as Improvement...it made my 7.3L feel like it was a 10L motor. Gave it the power everywhere type of feeling.

Hammer

I can vouch for the stealth pumps they broaden the torque band. give been a call. I think he has the cheapest priced system on the market.

Personally.....The BTS is the ONLY one I would consider:bigsmile:

It all boils down to you get what you pay for.

And by the way.....since when did Hammer become the expert on dual HPOP's??:bang :huh::

Back