2.5 2012

So if you allow hanging weight, you still dont have to have it. Not arguing, just saying if someone cant afford it they dont have to run it.

I wouldnt care to not have hanging weight, but i have pulled my regular cab truck in work stock a couple times, and the front end dang near comes off the ground. For that reason, I think its a good idea to allow hanging weight. otherwise the 4dr trucks have an advantage IMO. With hanging weight, you could fairly well make up for it on a regular cab truck.

Except when a 4 door long bed hangs weight... Its all about leverage plain and simple.. I dont think they should allow it, but i dont make those decsions so we will see next year..

To me, it wouldnt matter if the quad cabs do have a longer wheelbase. A regular cab weighs less anyways, so they can still put more weight out front than a quad cab truck. Not to mention as long as both trucks weigh the same and its in the right place, a regular cab truck is hard to beat. Its not all about who can get the most weight on the front of the truck, but I do think its a good idea so that guys can at least keep the front of their truck on the ground.

Back