Amp steps for a 2009-2018 *used*

lightsOUT

condition: fair
make / manufacturer: Amp Research
size / dimensions: Full length
Price / $500

I bought these new and installed them about 4 years ago. These work great and are super handy. Recently I replaced a motor because I thought it was bad. It turned out that the controller under the hood was bad and Amp sent me a new one under warranty.

I had these on a 2012 Mega Cab 2500 so they're full length. You can cut them down to fit your application if desired.

These will require a little bit of work to put on. When removing I had to cut off some of the hardware due to them being seized. I Also has to cut the wires for the led lights. You will most likely need to add a pig tail to connect them again. It's not a huge deal and anybody who likes to work on stuff will have no trouble with the hardware.

The wiring harness may or may not work between different years. You will have to contact Amp. They will sell you a harness seperate to fit your application if necessary.

I removed these when I got my 2018 2500. I was going to put them on but I wanted to buy a plug and play harness from Amp but they don't have them for 2018's. My new truck has factory steps and I've decided to just use them.

Call or text 6109727415

Last edited:
Might want to check the year range you have listed? It looks like these are for a 10'-15'

The 1500 and 2500/3500 have different part numbers BTW.

Their Chart is kinda Screwy

Attachments

• AMPCapture.JPG
    AMPCapture.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 0
Do you think these would fit a 2014 1500 Crew Cab?

Might want to check the year range you have listed? It looks like these are for a 10'-15'

The 1500 and 2500/3500 have different part numbers BTW.

Their Chart is kinda Screwy

According to the part numbers they should fit.

Yea there’s some funny listings there with years because the 1500’s were the new body style in 2002. Best to double check with AMP.

Back