Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > Diesels for Christ
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 12:32 PM   #41
estrada5.9

Name: estrada5.9
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Start this prayer request thread for those of us who need prayers and want to pray for others.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/for...81#post2437681

Old 04-10-2015, 08:58 PM   #42
BigPapa

Name: BigPapa
Title: Truckless
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huhta99 View Post
I do deserve to be made fun of when I don't take the time to proofread but all jokes aside since we're here if I can ask you guys to say a little pray for me my ex wife is trying to remove the kids from the state I was served with papers yesterday we split custody 50-50 it's all fun and games until kids are involved my son is 12 and my daughter is going to be 7 thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4dually View Post
We can surely pray for ya. I just found out that my mom has stage 2 endometrial cancer about 5 minutes ago....so if you would, add that to the prayer list.
My family's praying for both you guys. Absolutely nothing good about divorce or cancer.

2003 Avalanche Z71

Common sense is like deodorant. The people that need it most never use it.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:45 PM   #43
fordpickupman

Name: fordpickupman
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Thumbs up God is Good

This is a great section in this forum. Thank you, I was encouraged reading through it. I needed a "refresh" today, life has a way of beating a guy down by Wednesday.

I too see regularly how God works the events in our lives and aligns things for good. I also see how Bible prophecy is being fulfilled daily in world events. These are wild times that we are living in. "Buckle Up, and Hang on".

'96 F350 Colt stage3, Hami valves, built 47rh, 180pump, 181dv, AFClive, 5x012inj, 4k, 60#springs, 19* timing

Old 05-06-2015, 01:47 PM   #44
4x4dually

Name: 4x4dually
Title: Moderator
Member`s Gallery
God must have a sense of humor. I wonder what his threshold is? What is the tipping point where he decides there is enough stupid in the world and turns us all into flaming piles of goo?

Old 05-06-2015, 01:52 PM   #45
Snedge

Name: Snedge
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
turns us all into flaming piles of goo?
Honestly, I can't wait.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:56 PM   #46
4x4dually

Name: 4x4dually
Title: Moderator
Member`s Gallery
One on my best friends who teaches our adult Sunday school class uses that all the time.

Old 05-06-2015, 02:06 PM   #47
Snedge

Name: Snedge
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
One on my best friends who teaches our adult Sunday school class uses that all the time.
Early retirement.

Old 05-06-2015, 02:07 PM   #48
BigJoeDiesel74

Name: BigJoeDiesel74
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I'm glad I caught this thread today. I've had A LOT of family issues over the past few years that have turned me into a bad person.. I've been talking for weeks and months of how I need to start going back to church. Weekend after weekend I keep putting it off and making excuses. Pure laziness... But, for the first time in a long time, I prayed last night. I feel like that was a big step for me. I'll say stuff here and there like please give me strength through this, but that doesn't really count. The turning point for me was 4 weeks ago in the sauna at the gym of all places. A guy that was a freshman in college was talking to this girl next to me. They were obviously friends already. But he was telling her about the Lord with so much passion that it made me stop and think about my faith. I had my headphones in and was pretending to mind my own business but I was hanging on to every he was saying. That was the first and the last time I have seen him there...

Old 05-07-2015, 01:17 PM   #49
Kdubya

Name: Kdubya
Title: 4Given
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snedge View Post
Honestly, I can't wait.
This. Death is gain to a believer.

Old 05-07-2015, 01:24 PM   #50
Kdubya

Name: Kdubya
Title: 4Given
Member`s Gallery
BigJoe,
That conversation you overheard was conviction for you. That was divine for it to have happened like that. You're on the right track now. Don't quit seeking God and always pray. Pray about everything. Dr. David Jeramiah once said that you should take a piece of paper and write "worry list" at the top. Write down everything you are worried about and once the list is complete. Scratch out "worry list" and write in "prayer list".

Closed Thread