3 X 3 ET-R chargers???

DRTurbo

Turbocharger Engineer
Any of you truck or tractor guys interested in a 3 x 3 ETR wheeled charger?? Not sure how many of you guys run those classes. We have had several requests from the tractor guys to build a 3 X 3 with the ETR wheel for that class. :charger:

We don't have turbine restrictions like the tractor classes do Jose. I'm sure lots of 3.0 guys would be interested in that etr wheel paired with larger turbines.

I could use a 3x4 that puts the smack down on a HX60.

ETR-GT55 76mm with GT55 turbine wheel. 3 X 4 ultimate charger. Also depends on the rule on the 3" though. Is it tip to tip true 3" or protrusion 3" or 3" inlet???

We don't have turbine restrictions like the tractor classes do Jose. I'm sure lots of 3.0 guys would be interested in that etr wheel paired with larger turbines.

We have them for the 87mm, 92 and 96mm turbines for the S400's and also many of the big GT series units as well.

For the 3X3 or 3X4 guys......

Here is the 3" ETR wheel we now have for the S400 and GT lineup. New 76mm "3" " wheel.....wheel flows 115lbs/min has an exducer of 110mm. :woohoo:

Can be built with the comp cover and turbine wheel of your choice. :charger:

ET-1 web copy.jpg

Our local tractor class is looking at going with either a 3x3 or a 3x4 box type turbo for next year... Not a stock turbo.. just a sealed turbo from one supplier.. Currently they are running the GT42..
Bryan

Our local tractor class is looking at going with either a 3x3 or a 3x4 box type turbo for next year... Not a stock turbo.. just a sealed turbo from one supplier.. Currently they are running the GT42..
Bryan

Let us know...we can help.

Back