Where is my core $$$$$$$

DavidC

I ordered a VP-44 on 12-30-14. I received the pump on 1-7-15. Shipped fast following new years. I thought things were going well on this transaction. I shipped the core back and it was delivered on 1-21-15. Today is 3-20-15 I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY $400.00 CORE DEPOSIT BACK!.

I have emailed them and The first response I got was

"they started this new thing I have to submit paper work for every core we get a order on I Just did 50 of them today and I am sending them back as I get the tracking info. To be 100% with you I am not sure with this new process I am asking as soon I have a answer I will let you know."

The next time I emailed I got this response

"requesting this again I sent the fax Feb 5th, 9th and the 12th I am asking for them to release your funds asap and will credit you one I have the credit memo"

The next time I emailed them I got this response

" I am very sorry for the inconvenience. We are having system issues with this new one and it keeps locking our systems down. We have a IT tech working on this. I am very sorry. "

Two months to refund a core is ridiculous! I am beginning to wonder if I will ever see my money again.

Back