P24 Cummins 2008 F450 wiring help

BigHemi02

the ppump 24v is in, has a dodge 47rh. motor harness is basically done.

issues i have is how to hook up the cam signal? i have the crank on the front with the DCS kit, right now cam plug goes no where, and i dont have an adapter plate with the fancy cam adapter destroked sells.

also, PATS is giving me fits, whats the cheapest programmer i can use to show the emissions and all that deleted as well?

where can i get a trans diagram to i can ohm out the trans temp wire, NSS ground out, etc?

truck will start and run with the starter wire jumped, but i just need to wrap up the wiring and make it normal.

I am facing the same issue with the cam sensor and the potential for the alternator to not charge amongst other things. Will Burns has one running, I will ask him.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I am facing the same issue with the cam sensor and the potential for the alternator to not charge amongst other things. Will Burns has one running, I will ask him.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Lemme know. Im running a PA single wite alternator, and the AC isnt done yet, but i need to get this turd wrapped up asap. Lol

I took a bit different approach with mine. SCT seems to be the happiest with the electronics. I have a destroked tone wheel and tach box with a CR cam sensor. The output is tied to the factory cam and crank signals. Autostart, AC and Tach work as they should. I have a 5r110 so a lot of my factory wiring is intact.

I took a bit different approach with mine. SCT seems to be the happiest with the electronics. I have a destroked tone wheel and tach box with a CR cam sensor. The output is tied to the factory cam and crank signals. Autostart, AC and Tach work as they should. I have a 5r110 so a lot of my factory wiring is intact.

I have the DCS tone wheel and there sensor wired into the ford crank sensor. Some said to tie the cam into that crank, but i belive there.like you using the 450 dollar destrok kit. This truck is obviously nickle and diming me.to death (ive done 8 cummins conversions, so no surprise) but this is my first 6.4.

Add in im using a didhe trans in this, is compounding my headache. I just wish i could get a wiring diagram. Im good at the wiring, just need a starting point

Back