Nitto Terra Grapplers

ouch...like how fast??? Guy told me 50K was normal on a 1/2 ton..So I was expecting about 35K more or less??

wideopen said:
ouch...like how fast??? Guy told me 50K was normal on a 1/2 ton..So I was expecting about 35K more or less??

Ride nice and pretty cheap........................but I only get about 25k out of them :(

I had them on a 03 Chevy 2500HD and killed them in less than 20k. I say go for something allittle more agressive and get some extra life out of them.

Get you a set of Rickson's and goodyear 124's on there Phil, with sane driving habits they will last 100k, with insane driving habits they will still last 80k or so. Course for $1200 per set of four tires they darn well better last LOL

You can get an easy 25k out of them, I sled pulled mine an entire season, and many burnouts and street driving, and towing and mine lasted 20k.

I have about 25k on mine. Two are needing replaced, but that is my fault!:evil Hopefully I can make them last til those new Kumho tires come out. Want to try them next.

I had an 03 GMC and the dang things were TOAST in 20k miles. I think they were 285's. Great tire but they wear really fast on a CC 4x4 shortbed from GM. :bang

Back