Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > SDX
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 12:30 PM   #41
CGD

Name: CGD
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal 73 View Post
They do it for nothing in all the surrounding parking lots!!!!!!
In the parking lot it's for the bisches lol.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

2006 Dodge Ram 3500 SRW EFI Live CSP5

Old 08-27-2013, 01:28 PM   #42
WhitetailAddict

Name: WhitetailAddict
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by takedown95 View Post
I pulled in the morning and watched at night and then went back to the hotel. It was all about Diesel Motorsports for me. My opinion is if you don't like the "other" activities don't go to them.
Agreed.

This was by far the tamest I've seen Scheid's, and I've been going for years. If you wanted to find the party you had to go looking for it both nights.

I find it funny we have the same comments year after year from those who were there once and don't go anymore. With said current observations solely based on biased YouTube videos.

Old 08-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #43
slick06

Name: slick06
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitetailAddict View Post
Agreed.

This was by far the tamest I've seen Scheid's, and I've been going for years. If you wanted to find the party you had to go looking for it both nights.

I find it funny we have the same comments year after year from those who were there once and don't go anymore. With said current observations solely based on biased YouTube videos.
I have to agree ^.....This was my 5th year in a row to attend Scheid and it was the most tamed i have ever seen it. If u didnt go looking for the party it was actually quite peaceful and enjoyable. After the pull we grabbed a bite to eat, went to the hotel and sat in the bed of the trucks...had a few beverages talked some smack ab our trucks and called it a night. It was a win win for me, def attending next year.

Old 08-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #44
gearhart73

Name: gearhart73
Member`s Gallery
I thought it was pretty calm this year too. There was a lot less of the dumbness on the street and the cops didn't mess around if you did try to do something on the street. The pits also had less drunks in it which was nice. Last year it was loaded with drunks on golf carts and this year it wasn't that bad.

SSD4x4 Cream of the Crop

Old 08-27-2013, 08:46 PM   #45
BIGRPOWR

Name: BIGRPOWR
Title: SBTTFMF
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick06 View Post
I have to agree ^.....This was my 5th year in a row to attend Scheid and it was the most tamed i have ever seen it. If u didnt go looking for the party it was actually quite peaceful and enjoyable. After the pull we grabbed a bite to eat, went to the hotel and sat in the bed of the trucks...had a few beverages talked some smack ab our trucks and called it a night. It was a win win for me, def attending next year.
good for dan. he needs a break from all the bs.
CONTACT US FOR ANYTHING DIESEL RELATED FROM INTAKES TO EXHAUST AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN
800-581-8986

Old 08-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #46
Lamont_24

Name: Lamont_24
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zfaylor View Post
Got a few here is some random pictures:
Click the image to open in full size.

I have some more but I will have to dig through and find the decent ones. These were some ransoms I grabbed off of my phone real quick. Great weekend overall!
You were sitting just above me, I was sitting in the front row on the right side of the bleachers

Old 08-27-2013, 09:36 PM   #47
Lamont_24

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGD View Post
A superchips programmer for $500 get real, it needs to be held Saturday after qualifying with more advertising and a better prize.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.
How about two new tires of your choice and a shirt that says "I don't give a fugg!"

Old 08-27-2013, 10:05 PM   #48
shortbusdriver

Name: shortbusdriver
Title: this guy
Member`s Gallery
This happens every year. The event gets tamer and people online ***** more.

Old 08-28-2013, 05:12 AM   #49
Corn Fed

Name: Corn Fed
Title: S.D.P
Member`s Gallery
Clayton I cant agree with u more buddy

Old 08-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #50
95smokin

Name: 95smokin
Title: cummins
Member`s Gallery
Anymore pictures by chance?
2003 GMC crewcab- with a 12valve and nv4500...sold
1994-2wd SCSB...sold

Old 08-28-2013, 12:07 PM   #51
700kenny

Name: 700kenny
Member`s Gallery
2013 SUPER STOCK DIESEL TRUCKS SCHEID DIESEL - YouTube

Last edited by 700kenny; 08-28-2013 at 12:12 PM.

Old 08-28-2013, 12:09 PM   #52
700kenny

Name: 700kenny
Member`s Gallery
SCHEID DIESEL 2013 PROSTOCK TRUCKS - YouTube

Last edited by 700kenny; 08-28-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Old 08-28-2013, 12:18 PM   #53
4x4dually

Name: 4x4dually
Title: Moderator
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbusdriver View Post
This happens every year. The event gets tamer and people online ***** more.
Good to meet ya.

Having never been before, I thought it was pretty calm. Now, granted, we left the event and went straight to the hotel and stayed on our own tailgate. The cops in the parking lot told us, and I quote, "you have to be a complete *#@^ing moron to get arrested. We hate paperwork." Hence, he let the the 'speedway giver' hug on him who had quite possibly drank more alcohol in 5 minutes than we did the entire weekend.

It is sad that such and awesome event would not really be a place I would want to bring my family. All I heard all weekend were drunk folks cussin' and hollering and cat callin' every woman who walked by. Granted, when the heavy chick in front of us sat down in the plastic grandstand chairs down front and it broke .... yes, it was funny, but everyone hollered at her. I felt bad for her.

Had my phone not went dead I would have taken a lot more pictures. It is the first time I've seen Hooker without a camera in his hand. He must have been off that weekend.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:43 PM   #54
Lamont_24

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4dually View Post
Good to meet ya.

Having never been before, I thought it was pretty calm. Now, granted, we left the event and went straight to the hotel and stayed on our own tailgate. The cops in the parking lot told us, and I quote, "you have to be a complete *#@^ing moron to get arrested. We hate paperwork." Hence, he let the the 'speedway giver' hug on him who had quite possibly drank more alcohol in 5 minutes than we did the entire weekend.

It is sad that such and awesome event would not really be a place I would want to bring my family. All I heard all weekend were drunk folks cussin' and hollering and cat callin' every woman who walked by. Granted, when the heavy chick in front of us sat down in the plastic grandstand chairs down front and it broke .... yes, it was funny, but everyone hollered at her. I felt bad for her.

Had my phone not went dead I would have taken a lot more pictures. It is the first time I've seen Hooker without a camera in his hand. He must have been off that weekend.
I saw a fat chick flash her boobs. Ewwwww

Old 08-28-2013, 05:00 PM   #55
bluthndr

Name: bluthndr
Title: Diesel Enthusiast
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by takedown95 View Post
I pulled in the morning and watched at night and then went back to the hotel. It was all about Diesel Motorsports for me. My opinion is if you don't like the "other" activities don't go to them.
Took my 5 year old with me and we had a good time. I honestly thought it was reasonable in the grounds this year. Let the idiots do what they want outside, that's not Scheid's deal (sort of). I even told a couple of the officers I appreciate them being there to keep one of my favorite events safe and help secure it's future. I don't envy those guys...

I remember years ago guys literally drifting under the canopy at the entrance way on their way out of the grounds - the people lined up on the inside of the fence along the pavement. I am amazed no one died now that I think about it. Glad I didn't hear of anyone smoking any hotels this year too.

Old 08-28-2013, 05:59 PM   #56
LlyDMax

Name: LlyDMax
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4dually View Post
Good to meet ya.

Wish I could have stayed that night. Hanging around you guys saturday night at the pulls was effing hilarious

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4
Banks Intake, RC sleeves, IC pipes, Lowered,
Danville EFI Live, Fuel Octane's & Proxes

Old 08-28-2013, 08:27 PM   #57
DEN

Name: DEN
Title: turtle jumping coach
Member`s Gallery
I thought it was tame this year as well and I have been going for a while now. I did notice that when I make the round at the hotel now I don't know anybody and now I am the old dude. .

Old 08-29-2013, 02:09 AM   #58
04.5ROHLING

Name: 04.5ROHLING
Member`s Gallery
I thought it was tame also this year till I was leaving the pull sat night threw the camp ground exit and there was a new white Camry in front of me with a 2012 f250 cclb in front of them that decided it would be fun to do a burnout in the gravel he was setting in and after he dug about 6in holes and left out sling rocks on my truck I was ready to do fighting myself it took me to the red light to get the boy stopped and I let him know how pissed I was about it and thought there was goin to be a little problem for a minute but he decide against it and went on his way lol

Old 08-29-2013, 06:31 AM   #59
Lamont_24

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04.5ROHLING View Post
I thought it was tame also this year till I was leaving the pull sat night threw the camp ground exit and there was a new white Camry in front of me with a 2012 f250 cclb in front of them that decided it would be fun to do a burnout in the gravel he was setting in and after he dug about 6in holes and left out sling rocks on my truck I was ready to do fighting myself it took me to the red light to get the boy stopped and I let him know how pissed I was about it and thought there was goin to be a little problem for a minute but he decide against it and went on his way lol
Yup, people kept telling us to do burnouts right there, and there was some car behind us and those idiots didn't understand the sentence "I don't want to throw rocks on them"

Old 08-29-2013, 07:03 AM   #60
GreenMeanie5.9

Name: GreenMeanie5.9
Title: Poop Naked
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04.5ROHLING View Post
I believe i would have pulled him out of the truck. That would upset me.

Special thanks to my sponsors,
Lucas Oil Products, Corbeau Racing Seats, Air Dog, Zeigler Diesel Performance, Titus Transmissions, Danville Performance.

Closed Thread