My Parallel Turbo 7.3L

95psdF250

Nothing Special
It wouldn't have made any sense to mount them facing the same direction feeding a plenum and not cutting huge holes in the hood?

It wouldn't have made any sense to mount them facing the same direction feeding a plenum and not cutting huge holes in the hood?

Who's project is this yours or mine??

Look at the video real close. Kinda hard for a turbo to share the same space as the hydrobooster.

Huge holes in the hood is the only way a person can get the stacks to come out. So since I wanted hood stacks then I guess there had to be huge holes cut in the hood.:rockwoot:

You do your projects your way and I will do mine the way I want....:Cheer:

Cool deal bud. Psdplayer is just jealous of people that think out of the box. Keep me updated on your build.

Cool deal bud. Psdplayer is just jealous of people that think out of the box. Keep me updated on your build.

Come on buddy. Let's not poke at me..

[Today 10:29 PM] BC06PSD: don't make him run off doug, he'll be good for a few laughs

People like psdplager don't bother me a bit...:blahblah1:

I deal with people like him on a daily basis and they usually give me some good laughs...LOL

just because you can doesn't always mean you should :eek:

at least point that rhino horn forward to get some ram air effect

Yes but you should always do what YOU really want and not let other people influence your decisions just because it does not fit into their perfect little worlds.;)

That is funny you called it a rhino horn. That is what I called it from the start.LOL If you notice it does point forward a little and the miter does act like a scoop to ram air down it.

The funny thing is everyone flocked to this thing the two times I have had it out and 95% of the comments made were that it is the meanest looking truck they have seen.:evil

Already got a call from one of the Diesel mags and they are ready to do a complete story soon as we get the bugs worked out and get some numbers on the dyno and track.:rockwoot:

No matter what you think it looks like it is still a first for the 7.3L Power Stroke trucks and it has been one of the hottest threads on several other sites. And atleast I had the guts to step up and do something no one else has managed to do yet.:Cheer:

How it looks does not have anything to do with how the it runs and performs.:tree:

Last edited:
Back