Bloomsbug vid??

I have every single pull including semis, tractors, and pick-ups..... but i didn't get a chance to upload them yet...

:doh: :hehe: I forgot about that guy. I was talking about the guy who just bought the truck and took it to his first pull

for the sanders team, wasnt too terible of a night, sure we blew 1 up and twisted a driveshaft in another, but all in all still won the event & the championship. but on a down side drove over & watched but on way home D-Max also scattered apart on I-80! what a night

for the sanders team, wasnt too terible of a night, sure we blew 1 up and twisted a driveshaft in another, but all in all still won the event & the championship. but on a down side drove over & watched but on way home D-Max also scattered apart on I-80! what a night

What came apart???

bottom end let loose, lookin at the holes through the block just 1 rod let loose. motors out now not sure what approach to take now

k here's the plan... i'm going to put the videos up, but you guys got to title them, because i don't know who all these people are... so i'll post up all the videos and you guys leave a comment telling me who it is.. please?

Back