Arlington,TX Dyno Day Feb. 21st

I know who you were talking to and I was talking to JKTCummins not you bud settle down. Re-read my post and you can figure it out. And congrats you are the BIG dog. What have you made by the way if you care to enlighten us???

just over 800 with a single turbo VP truck , truck in my sig is over 1k. wasnt trying to be fiesty with you and no i am not the big dog, just wanted to make sure that the comment was not directed at me and it clearly looked like it was since it was right after i posted the comment asking for the dyno sheet then you went on to rant about that.

just over 800 with a single turbo VP truck , truck in my sig is over 1k. wasnt trying to be fiesty with you and no i am not the big dog, just wanted to make sure that the comment was not directed at me and it clearly looked like it was since it was right after i posted the comment asking for the dyno sheet then you went on to rant about that.

Wheres the smurff at anyways??? Havent heard much from it. Did you leave it on kill when you sold it????

Wheres the smurff at anyways??? Havent heard much from it. Did you leave it on kill when you sold it????

sold it to a guy down south in LA. put it back to mostly stock, he wanted to turn it into a toy hauler. i sure do miss that truck. but i just got back into the VP game. just got a 2000 reg cab 2 wheel drive auto truck. gonna have some fun with that light little guy to.*nx*

Back