reg cab chasis setup

What is the length from hook point to frame attachment point?

What is the front suspension setup? How much does the front lift when taking off?

I do believe he is talking about lifting and blocking the front, if the front doesn't lift, the rear won't go downwards kinda deal.

Yes and is why I know too. lol that's the year I went from a open faced helmet to a full faced one.

I dig, thought maybe he had rigged something to actually stop the up travel and couldn't see how it wouldn't hop real bad.

I was thinking about doing this but this will not work?

I was going use cable and load the axle and mount the cable to the frame rails and around the axle?

Yes its a bad idea. It unloads the traction on the front tires loading the drive line unevenly, creating either a very sever hop or u will destroy your drive line.

I'm liking the info also. Am working on my reg cab long box in hopes to get close to the 2400 lbs. out front. We'll see.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

I'm building for an 8000 lb class. I had 2000 lbs out front last year but the truck wasn't completely stripped down or set up 100% can't wait to see what I have this year. I also didn't have duals last year.

Back