Call Mumau for parts.

I will say dealing with Jeff is a piece of cake. Send a PM and I get a tracking number, if only everything in life was this easy.

It is pretty cool dealing with a guy who returns your phone call at 5:45, talks for 50 minutes about everything under the sun, and in the last 30 seconds takes your parts order, and says "talk to you tomorrow, Thanks!"

Of course I had to ask WTF we were both still doing at work at 6PM too!

Thanks Jeff,
Chris

Agree with everything said above about Jeff. I called him for advice on parts for my second get manifold swap and talked for 30 or 45 minutes till he had answered all of my questions never acted rushed or abything. When i get ready for parts i will call jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while not driving

I like being able to order cummins parts through Jeff without having my engine serial # handy.

I need pistons! :)

Got a call from Mike this afternoon, sounded like your over working the poor guy!!

Looks like il be ordering from you soon

Got a call from Mike this afternoon, sounded like your over working the poor guy!!

Looks like il be ordering from you soon

Yeah. There is a guy that always answers the phone over there that sounds like he has been working 150 mph all day long. Very friendly fellow I might add.

Jeff did all he could....looks like I won't get my parts until Monday. Schidtt. Dayum you UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can drive to Jeff's in 18 hours. It is only 1148 miles. But it takes them yakoffs 6 dayum days to deliver something "ground". I should have requested 2 day and paid the extra. So it takes them 144 hours to move something 18 hours aways.

[/soapbox] :D

Jeff did all he could....looks like I won't get my parts until Monday. Schidtt. Dayum you UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can drive to Jeff's in 18 hours. It is only 1148 miles. But it takes them yakoffs 6 dayum days to deliver something "ground". I should have requested 2 day and paid the extra. So it takes them 144 hours to move something 18 hours aways.

[/soapbox] :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eXIOK2vOhM&ob=av3n"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eXIOK2vOhM&ob=av3n[/ame]

Just fyi Boo, you're still my favorite...

Heartbroke.

chopped_liver_edit.165231138_std.jpg

Back