New Sled Pulling Video Game

I got almost every option outside the ones you got to pay for and can only go 200' lol kinda whack

This.

It has lost it's charm for me already, I have built a workstock and a 2.6 with every part you can get that doesn't cost real money, and they both stop at 173'...

Looks like you pretty much have to spend real money to go further. Not interested in a game that costs real money to advance you. It killed a few hours for me last night, but I'm going to uninstall it until I hear some updates have been made.

Something I didn't see for awhile was the oil change lights. That'll knock alot off your pull by itself when the oil gets into the red.

i dunno, my workstock is yarding 295 fairly consistently.......

THIS? :what:

what set ups are you guys running?

And this.....

I have solid suspension, weight box, stage 1 injectors, twin turbo's, ATS trans, ladder bars........still can't get past 136' :bang

Anybody else think its kinda biased.....Ford & Chevy are 4 Door long bed DRW's....Dodge is 4 door short bed SRW??? :poke:

Last edited:
We all have issues we have enough trouble at the real track now a game. FML

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Something I didn't see for awhile was the oil change lights. That'll knock alot off your pull by itself when the oil gets into the red.

Making the switch to synthetic helps a lot too. I get 245 consistently right now and still have a few parts I can get on my work stock

Sent via an app that crashes all the time

Maybe it just doesn't like my phone. I literally have EVERYTHING on my work stock truck, and my 2.6 truck, other then the rockwell axle for $.99, batmo triples for $.99, and the triple piping kit for $.99. Everything else that points can buy I have on them, and the best I can do is 173' on synthetic, on regular 164' is the best.

It never crashes on me, but is also terribly tedious to play when it is always the same.

Can someone give me their exact setup for going ~245' or better in work stock? I will build a second one and try it.

All of the parts points can buy and synthetic oil and gear oil. It sounds stupid but go back through all your parts and make sure you have everything installed it happened to me on a couple parts. I couldn't figure out why they had no effect on my distance but when I went back and looked I bought the parts but never installed them

All of the parts points can buy and synthetic oil and gear oil. It sounds stupid but go back through all your parts and make sure you have everything installed it happened to me on a couple parts. I couldn't figure out why they had no effect on my distance but when I went back and looked I bought the parts but never installed them

I triple checked and just did a fresh synthetic oil change, still 173'. Guess this game just doesn't like my phone. I have spent too many hours dicking around with it now, time to move on.

I know some of the slower older andriod phones that I have seen the game played on have a few clitches such as force close or wait pop up, but that is do to the amount of data the game has to process when loading certain parts, always press wait and give it a bit then the game works pretty good.
I am playing on a virgin mobile optimus V and have the load issues but other wise works great. I also heard that some updates are suppssed to be happening off and on soon so alot of peoples isssues may be fixed then.

It's a pretty solid game for what it is really... I can see some improvments that are needed I hope to see with updates. I like the little small touches of "known" names for performance upgrades, wonder how much it would cost for an exhaust company to have their name added... :evil: Be cool to be able to add a hood stack to it for the 2.6 and bigger trucks...

there is currently a glitch with it you can install the triple turbos the twin turbos and the big single turbo one from each and they can all be installed this added 50 feet to my pulls also as soon as you start the pull like literally after u click the button to go to the pull as soon as it pops up max out ur throttle this will let ur turbos spool about a 1/4 more then normal adds another twenty feet i am currently stuck at 299 feet with my work stock i am pissed i havent hit 300 got a buddy who built a duramax on here doesnt even have maxed parts like me and hes already in the 310 range

there is currently a glitch with it you can install the triple turbos the twin turbos and the big single turbo one from each and they can all be installed this added 50 feet to my pulls also as soon as you start the pull like literally after u click the button to go to the pull as soon as it pops up max out ur throttle this will let ur turbos spool about a 1/4 more then normal adds another twenty feet i am currently stuck at 299 feet with my work stock i am pissed i havent hit 300 got a buddy who built a duramax on here doesnt even have maxed parts like me and hes already in the 310 range

I'll take "punctuation" for $1000 Alex. :bang

Our school system is failing us horribly.

Back