New old truck

Nice find. Bonus points on the stock suspension. The upper track bar bracket is worth a fortune alone, Ford doesn't offer them right now and I just had to shell out like $400 for an aftermarket one that fit like crap.

Got the Welds sanded and polished by Palmetto Polishing, who I highly recommend.

img_1_1682938636891.jpgimg_1_1682938705879.jpgimg_1_1682938837674.jpgimg_1_1682938807556.jpg

Last edited:
A facelift with the Harley? Headlights and the newer fat grill would have that thing looking real slick.

Daddy always said, keep your wheels and windows clean and it will all look clean.

Very nice truck.

Daddy always said, keep your wheels and windows clean and it will all look clean.

Very nice truck.

Maybe pops drove a 2g dodge. Ain’t much else to wash on one haha I wash my wheels and windows and let the wind take care of loose paint chips

Thanks everyone, it is definitely night and day difference.

A facelift with the Harley? Headlights and the newer fat grill would have that thing looking real slick.

Considered that in the beginning, I prefer the classic look.

Are those wheels 16.5's?

If so God bless you for finding tires you like.

Yes. I want to go up to a 38x15.5x16.5 Super Swamper Radial, but they are $1,050 per tire. Can't really justify spending that kind of money right now on something that I drive 50 miles a month.

Its easy if you prefer Interco tires like TSL’s and boggers haha not so easy if you want something for street duty

Military take-offs are pretty much the only other option right now.

Back