*New* Show Me Smokers *New*

As far as lunch goes Columbia has some good options. Where the is everyone else? We may be on our own!

Last edited:
I made a couple friends at the Hooters along 70 a month or two back....:D To bad their food sucks. What about Show-Me's? I think there is one in Columbia...

All you damn Cummins guys. Lol. I am also in Missouri, what's the rules for those with a Powerstroke? I go to Mizzou, and have an apartment in Columbia so that works for me.

Ford's are welcome. You guys just have to run in the powder puff class j/k man your more than welcome. The main rule is no Spark plugs.

We need to figure out what everyone can live with on drive time Sedalia is about 1.5 HRS from Columbia about 2 hrs from Springfield 2 hrs from KC. and 1hour and 15 mins hr from Jeff.

I am in HUME. If it is within about 1.5 hours I will try to make it. If it is more than that I probably won't. I usually don't even drag my pulling truck much over 1.5 hours for a hook.

We will figure something out. We might have to have 2 meetings. Not ideal but that may be what we need to do.

What if everyong that is interested PM me and I'll put all there address's on a map and we can see if there is an area that will work for everyone? Or we can do two if it seems like everyone is divided by East/West. We could do St. Louis and Sedalia or something like that....$.02

the two meeting idea might be the best for everyone...sedalia would work great for me, I'm up here about 40 miles north of KC...

zstroken said:
4 hours?? I can be from St. Louis to Hume in just over 4 hours.

No From Perryville where i live and my truck stays. i Work in st.louis threw the week and sometimes stay up there.

And I'm the onyl one down here SW of SPringfield..... I don't really care where we go. Columbia works for me. Sedalia, jeff city, etc.... don't matter to me. Face it, your going ot have to travel one way or the other. Its not like we live in Rhode Island. A State that one you get into and start looking for a right turn you see the sign "Welcome Back to Conneticut"......

GSM-01 said:
And I'm the onyl one down here SW of SPringfield..... I don't really care where we go. Columbia works for me. Sedalia, jeff city, etc.... don't matter to me. Face it, your going ot have to travel one way or the other. Its not like we live in Rhode Island. A State that one you get into and start looking for a right turn you see the sign "Welcome Back to Conneticut"......

Thats why we love you Travis your easy! :hehe:

Back