Sturgis,KY

2.6 they call it a hot street diesel class im sure they would let you pull if you show up. They dont tech the trucks tell the pull is over and they take the top 3 and tech them in the back of the building.

Also for those that havent been to this pull before its a short track. Last year the full pull mark was 186'.

No wonder there was breakage before. They have to load the hell out of the sled to stop ya' in time !

No wonder there was breakage before. They have to load the hell out of the sled to stop ya' in time !

Yeah the total track from wall to the entrance at the other end after the sled is in there is only 200ft in 2008 I think 11 out of 23 trucks broke

they didnt have as many trucks break last year but its always a fun pull to be at. I just hope i have my motor back togather and new trans put in for it.

You had to post that video? LOL I wanna forget that day.

Well, I was planning on pulling since it is getting some goodies put on it now but the 2nd weekend is no good. I will be training in Louisiana from the 28th of feb til the 22nd of march.

yup, thats what buddy wife told me last week, but it wasnt set in stone yet. but thats what i was told. Looks like i might be playing with dmax instead of cummins, got to have new pistons.

So whos thinkin about coming? Theres nothing like the first pull of the year and getting to see if all the hours in the shop working on the trucks payed off. I cant wait!

Its a VP truck, He only runs Schieds parts. Its a very strong running truck i pull with him a lot. Blair is a great guy to pull with. If your at sturgis he'll probably be there.

Back