Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Competition Events and Get-Togethers > NADM
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 04:05 PM   #1
RacinDuallie

Name: RacinDuallie
Title: Black Sheep Racing
Member`s Gallery
Talking DIESEL MOTORSPORTS.US -Supporting Sponsors List- 2014

Dayum good to see the number of supporting sponsors on the list growing!

I believe Diesel Motorsports.US is working tirelessly to expand its reach and gearing towards a much broader market- mainstream if you will.

Dayum good to see. The sponsors list count is 25 and still counting !!

Keep up the pace guys and you will crack that barrier down and help get Diesel Racing/Pulling even more mainstream attention!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!! For your efforts!!!!!

Old 01-29-2014, 02:32 PM   #2
COMP461

Name: COMP461
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
What excites me about Ron, Gene, and NADM is that they are bringing in Mainstream racing company’s. I believe that mainstream is seeing the potential of diesel as a demographic public relation draw. I was chastised by NHRA’s head of competition at PRI about extreme, excessive smoke, and if I did, then I would not be allowed to compete in NHRA classes.

Old 02-01-2014, 04:04 PM   #3
RacinDuallie

Member`s Gallery
I see Stainless Diesel is another addition to the list !! Thanks for your support!

Old 02-02-2014, 01:45 PM   #4
VMAX

Name: VMAX
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I assume you meant to post a list?

Old 02-02-2014, 02:53 PM   #5
RacinDuallie

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMAX View Post
I assume you meant to post a list?
It's there for all to see on their main site.

Old 02-02-2014, 03:05 PM   #6
RacinDuallie

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMP461 View Post
What excites me about Ron, Gene, and NADM is that they are bringing in Mainstream racing company’s. I believe that mainstream is seeing the potential of diesel as a demographic public relation draw. I was chastised by NHRA’s head of competition at PRI about extreme, excessive smoke, and if I did, then I would not be allowed to compete in NHRA classes.
Lemme ask ya since your rail has yet to touch the tarmac- why even post about your worries on excessive smoke? Furthermore it will be up to the track to issue any sort of complaint, even then if your rail isn't bellowing smoke then why worry so much about it? You certainly like to put the wagon before the horses. Your worried about who is gonna be in the next lane- worried about excessive smoke that you claim NHRA is complaining about- dude- focus on the matter you have at hand- GET THAT RAIL RUNNING and start making laps then concentrate towards the current records that are out there. Your too phuckin busy worried about these other meaningless details- constantly distracted by what your friends are buying and planning to do- ontop of these "programs" that you're involved with- and your forgetting the matter at hand! YOUR RAIL SITTING IDLE!

I say this in all true kindness.

Here's my take- I'll worry about excess smoke when the long arm of the NHRA law stops by my pit and says that's enough. Till then- bottles will be opened and spray spray spray- away!!!!

Old 02-02-2014, 03:31 PM   #7
JasonCzerak

Name: JasonCzerak
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacinDuallie View Post
Lemme ask ya since your rail has yet to touch the tarmac- why even post about your worries on excessive smoke? Furthermore it will be up to the track to issue any sort of complaint, even then if your rail isn't bellowing smoke then why worry so much about it? You certainly like to put the wagon before the horses. Your worried about who is gonna be in the next lane- worried about excessive smoke that you claim NHRA is complaining about- dude- focus on the matter you have at hand- GET THAT RAIL RUNNING and start making laps then concentrate towards the current records that are out there. Your too phuckin busy worried about these other meaningless details- constantly distracted by what your friends are buying and planning to do- ontop of these "programs" that you're involved with- and your forgetting the matter at hand! YOUR RAIL SITTING IDLE!

I say this in all true kindness.

Here's my take- I'll worry about excess smoke when the long arm of the NHRA law stops by my pit and says that's enough. Till then- bottles will be opened and spray spray spray- away!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.

Old 02-02-2014, 03:41 PM   #8
RacinDuallie

Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCzerak View Post
Click the image to open in full size.
- No lie- I said to Greg that we BOTH need to get our heaps done. I'm workin on mine! I'll take some hot water outta that kettle for some tea though.

Closed Thread