FMS pull

No harm intended. The diesel trucks are finally getting the recognition I think the deserve. I would just like to see everyone involved in sled pulling get behind the Super Stocks for getting invited to the NFMS. We had a little ridged start at first and that was not the SS guys fault. We are already talking about how we can more efficiently moved these big trucks around. Things are looking great for next year's NFMS so let's get behind the SS trucks and show them that diesel's are the future. :rockwoot:

Couldnt of said it better Dennis, everyone needs to show their support for this to work out!

The pole just says Should the FWD trucks return to the NFMS? Are they talking about the Diesel FWD trucks, or the Gasser FWD trucks?

Full pull was set at 238.00ft. He was just a little shy of the mark......Great pull though, at first I thought he was there too.

Did he go farther than Van? Of course I think Van was redflagged for speeding. LOL
Hard to see all that happened in the video.

Thanks for all the support guys! Dennis Perry and Dan Schied especially. You know when ss guys are shelling sqhd and f106 it's a tight track! BG is next! See ya at TS....

Back