Congrats Aaron Nick

Helll yeah man:rockwoot: I seen I missed your call Sunday was actually on my way back home from a weekend trip man crappy cell service. Im on the medic unit tomorrow but wil lgive ya a hollar.

Congrats man wish I could have been there. :cheer:

Hey Aaron,
I just made it back home.
Did I tell you that you did great? LOL

Congrats!

Marco

Yes you did! Thank you guys for everything. I never in a million years would have thought that I would have had such an opportunity. You and Bob Wagner are the biggest reflection of such a great product. It was so great to see how passionate everyone was about something we all love. Once again you Smarty stepped up, and set a new standard for everyone around them:rockwoot:

Thanks again,
Aron

Its OK Aaron, my kids will get to see Disney World some other time.LOL:poke:
Kidding ofcourse! Congrats brother!!! You kept getting better and better, and did what you needed to do for the win! Great job by the entire Blacks team! See ya at the track again soon. Enjoy the victory!

Matt

Kidding ofcourse! Congrats brother!!! You kept getting better and better, and did what you needed to do for the win! Great job by the entire Blacks team! See ya at the track again soon. Enjoy the victory!

Matt

Great race Matt.

Congrats to you Matt as well! I know that was a tough way to lose in the final, but you did an amazing job all weekend. You should be very proud!

Thank you for being a part of this race with us!

David

Matt

Thanks Matt. I was nervous as hell when I knew you and I were agains each other! I've looked up to you for a while, and I know you will be up there at the top every chance you get. We'll keep goin faster farther, and I can't wait till I get to shake your hand in the winners circle:rockwoot:

well i just want some money. it can be mailed to the garmon camp.lol...JK...Great job man.you deserve it..:clap:

congrats to both you gentleman and smarty crew itsall you all who us not so fortunate guys look up too and again way to go aron sweet to see a 6.7 keeping the cummins at the top

Back