S467 Turbo pricing desired

For me spool was almost exactly the same. Couldn't tell the difference except it pulls a little harder with less boost.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

so you went from the 366/73 .9 T4 to this charger with no other changes and couldn't tell the difference in spool?

That's awesome, I think the billet 67 flows about 20 lbs/min more than the 366 does.

so you went from the 366/73 .9 T4 to this charger with no other changes and couldn't tell the difference in spool?

That's awesome, I think the billet 67 flows about 20 lbs/min more than the 366 does.

Correct sir. To my knowledge, the billet wheel didn't flow more than cast, I only got it because I couldn't pass on the deal. The cast wheel/RC is supposed to flow 95lb/min, 15ish more than the 66.

Current list of all turbo performance related stuff at the time of the swap:

Frankentrans w/ Goerend Triple, Billet flexplate, Lee's 5x.016's/Comp DV's, Stainless T4, Billet 67/83/.91 w/ blankets from Levi, 181/210, 4" turbo back, Haisley 5k w/Manley pushrods and springs, 18ish*, Raptor 150, Maxed out 180 pump

Last edited:
I didn't have any info on the cast 67, just that the billet 67 flowed >94lbs/min and the 366 flowed 74 lbs/min.

This looks like a decent option for my 6.7...

I didn't have any info on the cast 67, just that the billet 67 flowed >94lbs/min and the 366 flowed 74 lbs/min.

This looks like a decent option for my 6.7...

I modified my last post as well.

I thought 66 flowed 80/min. So I guess either way it flows more LOL

Comparing the previous 64mm s300 71 .91 t4 with a spool flange to the present 67mm s400 charger with a spool flange there was near zero difference. This 67 is definitely quick to light!

Last edited:
So the new 67 is moving around the same air as a 475?

Lol on paper yes. Honestly it is hard to say what it is really doing without comparing a 67 and a 75 on the same truck. My gut would say a 475 will make more power especially with a crappy 12v head.

For whatever it is worth a 67 did make 909hp on a common rail truck on an engine dyno according to Jose in a thread on the forced section.

Lol on paper yes. Honestly it is hard to say what it is really doing without comparing a 67 and a 75 on the same truck. My gut would say a 475 will make more power especially with a crappy 12v head.

For whatever it is worth a 67 did make 909hp on a common rail truck on an engine dyno according to Jose in a thread on the forced section.

Das allotta powa

So the new 67 is moving around the same air as a 475?

That's my understanding. Like 4lb/min less on paper.

One thing I never learned, is when they say it flows XXXlbs/min or cfm, what psi is that usually at, 30psi? Or is psi too inaccurate a way to measure because of different head setups?

Last edited:
That's my understanding. Like 4lb/min less on paper.

One thing I never learned, is when they say it flows XXXlbs/min or cfm, what psi is that usually at, 30psi? Or is psi too inaccurate a way to measure because of different head setups?

the rated mass flow rate is at a certain point on the compressor map - sommers near the choke line, iirc.

Design and Function of a Turbocharger - Compressor | TurboDriven.com - BorgWarner Turbo Systems

I just saw one of these for about $13-1350. I'll try to go through my history and see if I can find where I saw or read that price. I'm looking for one myself. If anyone gets a better deal please post for the rest.

Thanks

I just saw this thread, but figured I'd let you guys know I sell these units cheaper than what you mentioned above ^. I can also get the .91 T4 housing for them for a little bit extra. PM me if you want pricing, we try to keep a couple of them on hand
9208f991.jpg

385d4d04.jpg

I just saw this thread, but figured I'd let you guys know I sell these units cheaper than what you mentioned above ^. I can also get the .91 T4 housing for them for a little bit extra. PM me if you want pricing, we try to keep a couple of them on hand
9208f991.jpg

385d4d04.jpg
If its cheaper than what I posted, send me a pm please.

Love this turbo it spools just as fast or faster than my old II 64 74 14. Paid 1150 plus 185 for the .91 housing

Back